X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Action Martin
    Persistent Member
    • Dec 30, 2007

POTA: Julius outfit

I know that lepage made a beautiful custom outfit for Julius (the jailer) from Planet of the Apes. But has anyone made a more movie accurate color one? Anyone sell them?
    Scott
  • The Bat
    Batman Fanatic
    • Jul 14, 2002

I'm sure Dave Lepage could make You one, in a more Movie accurate color.
    Last edited by The Bat; Jun 29, '08, 10:45 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

• apes3978
      Permanent Member
      • Nov 19, 2005

Make your own "Megoish" Julius outfit, it's easy...

Originally posted by Action Martin
      I know that lepage made a beautiful custom outfit for Julius (the jailer) from Planet of the Apes. But has anyone made a more movie accurate color one? Anyone sell them?
      It may not exactly be accurate movie color, so it may not do for your needs, but you can make a simple custom one...

Just get yourself a Burke shirt and a pair of Klingon pants (which are a close match color wise) and you have a very simple Julius outfit... The you could probably make yourself a hieroglyphic out of Sculpy or something like that... And you can always stick a piece of faux fur under the "V" part of the front of the Burke shirt so it doesn't look so bare when put on your Soldier Ape or Ursus...
      Last edited by apes3978; Jul 2, '08, 1:37 PM. Reason: typo!

Comment

• Action Martin
        Persistent Member
        • Dec 30, 2007

Originally posted by The Bat
        I'm sure Dave Lepage could make You one, in a more Movie accurate color.
        He stopped taking orders back in February.
        Scott

Comment

• Action Martin
          Persistent Member
          • Dec 30, 2007

Originally posted by apes3978
          It may not exactly be accurate movie color, so it may not do for your needs, but you can make a simple custom one...

Just get yourself a Burke shirt and a pair of Klingon pants (which are a close match color wise) and you have a very simple Julius outfit... The you could probably make yourself a hieroglyphic out of Sculpy or something like that... And you can always stick a piece of faux fur under the "V" part of the front of the Burke shirt so it doesn't look so bare when put on your Soldier Ape or Ursus...
          Not a bad idea. I could probably take the hieros from a poor conditioned Cornelius shirt.
          Scott

Comment

• apes3978
            Permanent Member
            • Nov 19, 2005

Originally posted by Action Martin
            Not a bad idea. I could probably take the hieros from a poor conditioned Cornelius shirt.
            There ya go... But if you do that, myself I'd paint the hierglyphic blue to match the color on the standard "blue" Soldier Ape tunic... And you could turn it upside down just so it wouldn't look quite as "chimpish"...

Comment

• Action Martin
              Persistent Member
              • Dec 30, 2007

jessica is making a Julius outfit for me.
              Scott

Comment

• Action Martin
                Persistent Member
                • Dec 30, 2007

With my move I forget to mention that I received jessica's Julius outfit. It looks great. I'll post a pick as soon as I unpack my Megos. Thanks jess!
                Scott

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎