X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Surfsup
    Silver Chrome Dome
    • Dec 2, 2005

Doctor Who: Blink

This has got to be the best episode by far of the new run and the Doctor is hardly in it! It's a shame they can't maintain this quality over a whole season. Hope you enjoy it:

Part 1:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Part 2:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Part 3:

Part 4:

Part 5:

• Mikey
    Verbose Member
    • Aug 9, 2001

I can't wait for this ......
    I'm going to save it for later on

Will reply when I watch it ------- Thanks for posting

m

Comment

• danadoll
      Micronaut Nut!
      • Apr 11, 2005

Fantastic (and frightening) episode...Loved it!

Dana
      "Do you want a doll?" Kurt

Comment

• Mikey
        Verbose Member
        • Aug 9, 2001

Excellent !!!!!!

When I watched the remake of the Shining and they had the part with the hedges moving when your back is turned, I thought that would make a fantastic story on it's own.

It was finally done

BTW,
        I'd call this episode---- 1....2....3...... REDLIGHT

Comment

• drwhofan74
          Veteran Member
          • Jul 19, 2005

We sat down and watched this episode last night. OMG!!!! My wife is totally creeped out by statues now. I love how they dealt with the movement in that as an audience you never see them move. Brilliant! The strobing in the basement was the best.

This is how Doctor Who was always meant to be. Definite "behind the couch" material!
          sigpic"Sorry for the noise. My pet cricket has restless leg syndrome."

Comment

• Mikey
            Verbose Member
            • Aug 9, 2001

There was something about this episode that reminded me of the early-mid Tom Baker era.
            The creepiness, that is.

Comment

• palitoy
              live. laugh. lisa needs braces
              • Jun 16, 2001

Crap, I'm still at the Lazerus experiment! Musn't.....Jump.......Ahead.......
              Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
              http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Surfsup
                Silver Chrome Dome
                • Dec 2, 2005

Originally posted by palitoy
                Crap, I'm still at the Lazerus experiment! Musn't.....Jump.......Ahead.......
                Just skip to Human Nature and go from there. Those three episodes are the cream of the crop! You're not missing much if you leave out "42".

Comment

• Mikey
                  Verbose Member
                  • Aug 9, 2001

These links above don't work anymore.
                  I guess they got found out.
                  If anyone still wants to watch it, shoot me a PM.
                  I got secret links

m

Comment

• drwhofan74
                    Veteran Member
                    • Jul 19, 2005

Originally posted by Surfsup
                    Just skip to Human Nature and go from there. Those three episodes are the cream of the crop! You're not missing much if you leave out "42".
                    I agree with this. The last 3 episodes have been tremendous! 42 is intense but lacks the drama of Human Nature/Family of Blood and the terror factor of Blink .
                    sigpic"Sorry for the noise. My pet cricket has restless leg syndrome."

Comment

• Mikey
                      Verbose Member
                      • Aug 9, 2001

I was just watching the Blink Doctor Who Confidential episode last night.
                      They went back to the old studio where a lot of the original series was filmed.
                      Tennant was mentioning a lot of old series stuff like--- THIS IS THE EXACT SPOT WHERE JON PERTWEE TURNED INTO TOM BAKER....... It was very neat to hear them mention classic series stuff......
                      Almost makes me wonder--- or wish--- some classic stuff (perhaps Doctors) may show up in the New Series.

Comment

• palitoy
                        live. laugh. lisa needs braces
                        • Jun 16, 2001

Finally got to sit down and watch this and it was brilliant. An amazing mix of classic series with a new outlook which is what I think is one of the reasons the new series is so popular. This was Who at it's finest and he's barely in it!
                        Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
                        http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Bo8a_Fett
                          Pat Troughton in disguise
                          • Nov 21, 2007

Stephen Moffet is turning out to be the Robert Holmes for the new Who. He certainly has written the best Who stories for each season so far in my opinion, The Empty Child/The Doctor Dances, The Girl in the Fireplace and now he has surpassed himself with Blink....long may he continue. Hopefully when Davies leaves he will take over the top spot.
                          ENGLISH AND DAMN PROUD OF IT British by birth....English by the grace of God. Yes Jamie...it is big isn't it....

Comment

• jds1911a1
                            Alan Scott is the best GL
                            • Aug 8, 2007

i loved Blink even better than the season finale. I also love the fact that everything is a circle (very Harlan Ellison) and there is no reason how the cycle starts except that it starts with the end.

Comment

• Bo8a_Fett
                              Pat Troughton in disguise
                              • Nov 21, 2007

A true "Time" story, something that rarely happens even in Dr Who.
                              ENGLISH AND DAMN PROUD OF IT British by birth....English by the grace of God. Yes Jamie...it is big isn't it....

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎