X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JediJaida
    Talkative Member
    • Jun 14, 2008

Batgirl emblems

I need some Batgirl emblems for a custom that I'm doing. Right now, I'm bidding for a vintage Batgirl, but I want to put her vintage costume away, and make her a couple of new ones, in black, purple and navy blue.

Let's face it, that grey outfit may be classic, but it's dull as paint.
    JediJaida
  • darklord1967
    Persistent Member
    • Mar 27, 2008

Originally posted by JediJaida
    I need some Batgirl emblems for a custom that I'm doing. Right now, I'm bidding for a vintage Batgirl, but I want to put her vintage costume away, and make her a couple of new ones, in black, purple and navy blue.

Let's face it, that grey outfit may be classic, but it's dull as paint.

Classic Grey Outfit is "... as dull as paint..." you say?

Um, I beg to differ.
    I... am an action figure customizer

Comment

• JediJaida
      Talkative Member
      • Jun 14, 2008

Batgirl emblems

The COLOR is as dull as paint. A fiery redhead just does not look good in gray! She's better off in black, navy blue, or purple.
      JediJaida

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

Dr. Mego has a great repro site, and sells Batgirl emblems that are well-made of textured paper.

He also sells female knit bodysuits in black, purple, and a deep blue. Very Megoesque.

I've seen several "upgrades" of Batgirl using a black bodysuit and they look nice. And also some TV versions using a purple suit, which turned out well.

Can't quite picture navy, though--would you be changing the cape & boot colors, too?
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• JediJaida
          Talkative Member
          • Jun 14, 2008

Batgirl emblems

Not anymore, he doesn't. He had to pull all of his DC and Marvel related items because the Dipsticks In Charge threatened him with lawsuits.

I've bought from him before, and by far, I prefer getting stuff from his site.

I'm desperately waiting for the new, improved female bodies that he has coming out in August.

The CTVT bodies are crap; the feet break off at the ankle, one of the torsos was improperly glued together and fell apart in my hands (literally!)

The Wicked Witch/Walton repro shoes suck eggs, as they keep splitting when I put them on a doll that's wearing tights or socks.

Okay, enough ranting on my part.

Gotta go check the status of my bid on ebay.

Wish me luck people, she's a cutie!

Oh, and no, I wouldn't change the boots, gloves.

Yellow works with a lot of other colors, as long as they aren't related colors.
          JediJaida

Comment

• The Toyroom
            The Packaging King
            • Dec 31, 2004

PM me your address and I can hook you up with some BG emblems.
            Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

• JediJaida
              Talkative Member
              • Jun 14, 2008

Batgirl emblems

Thanks.

PM being sent.
              JediJaida

Comment

• The Bat
                Batman Fanatic
                • Jul 14, 2002

She's better off in black

I agree!! The custom I'm planning, will be in black!
                sigpic

Comment

• PNGwynne
                  Master of Fowl Play
                  • Jun 5, 2008

Not anymore, he doesn't. He had to pull all of his DC and Marvel related items because the Dipsticks In Charge threatened him with lawsuits.

I've bought from him before, and by far, I prefer getting stuff from his site.

I'm desperately waiting for the new, improved female bodies that he has coming out in August.

The CTVT bodies are crap; the feet break off at the ankle, one of the torsos was improperly glued together and fell apart in my hands (literally!)

The Wicked Witch/Walton repro shoes suck eggs, as they keep splitting when I put them on a doll that's wearing tights or socks.

Okay, enough ranting on my part.

Gotta go check the status of my bid on ebay.

Wish me luck people, she's a cutie!

Oh, and no, I wouldn't change the boots, gloves.

Yellow works with a lot of other colors, as long as they aren't related colors.
                  Hmmm..... I thought Doc was able to fulfill those, er... "special" items off-site.

If I'm mistaken, Anthony's The Toyroom is a great resource, very accommodating. Great prices, too.
                  WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• JediJaida
                    Talkative Member
                    • Jun 14, 2008

Batgirl emblems

Well, being on this board is the first I've heard of him being able to fulfill that wish list 'off site', not that I'm angry or anything.
                    JediJaida

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎