Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PARIS HATERS & PARIS FANS you can thank me later! ;)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • huedell
    Museum Ball Eater
    • Dec 31, 2003

PARIS HATERS & PARIS FANS you can thank me later! ;)

Here we go guys---get ready to laugh!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k66epna2Sss&feature=dir
    "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix
  • jemboy2004
    Persistent Member
    • Aug 14, 2005

That was good!! Whoever did that did an AWESOME JOB!

Comment

• huedell
      Museum Ball Eater
      • Dec 31, 2003

I agree jemboy

and---hey---you know what I don't get

how in the WORLD did they have that ready
      to go so fast?

If any one has any idea, I'd love to hear

I mean ---I've been around the music biz for years, and it's one thing
      to rush a good song into final mix----but rush-edit a good video too?

freaky fast man
      "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

• ramsey37
        • Jun 18, 2001

In the near future, when my iron legions march across the face of this puny world and proclaim me Ruler of All, my first action will be to retroactively eradicate any and all mention of Paris Hilton, utilizing time travel technology and key assassinations if necessary, thereby granting Paris the oblivion she so richly deserves. Hail George, Ruler of All!
        George

Comment

• toys2cool
          Ultimate Mego Warrior
          • Nov 27, 2006

that was good,I'm one of the few who likes her here,but that was funny man,and this chick was hot too
          "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
          My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• huedell
            Museum Ball Eater
            • Dec 31, 2003

Originally posted by toys2cool
            that was good,I'm one of the few who likes her here,but that was funny man,and this chick was hot too
            I have a way of seperating the fact that she's a real jerk who belongs behind
            bars at the moment, and the fact that she's real entertaining and sexy to me

Just call it one of me and my testosterone's great gifts

Speaking of testosterone---yes t2cool, I agree that the Paris in the vid
            is a nice lookin' clone

Comment

• Customslab

Comment

• Hulk
                Mayor of Megoville
                • May 10, 2003

Mildly amusing, but as far as how quickly they did this, they had over a month since the original sentencing to put this together. Its fairly well produced, but probably nothing the staff at a late night show couldn't have done within a couple of days.

Comment

• huedell
                  Museum Ball Eater
                  • Dec 31, 2003

Originally posted by Hulk
                  Mildly amusing, but as far as how quickly they did this, they had over a month since the original sentencing to put this together. Its fairly well produced, but probably nothing the staff at a late night show couldn't have done within a couple of days.
                  Hmmm
                  I thought all this "going back to jail" stuff was a couplea days new

I don't have TV or listen to the radio so I'm kinda blind in that dept.

I was just assuming that because all these posts seemed to pop up very recently

And, yeah, I agree about the late show being able to throw something like
                  this together in a couple of days----but it seemed like these guys
                  were independent and---I was thinking ---wow---if they DID do it in
                  like a couplea days, JUST for the publicity, and they were a small time organization
                  ---then I thought that was real impressive----if not---not so much

Comment

• Hulk
                    Mayor of Megoville
                    • May 10, 2003

The name of the video is "Paris in Jail" and makes no reference I could hear about going "Back to Jail". The name "Paris Goes Back to Jail" seems to only relate to the page on YouTube. Now someone owes me 5 minutes of my life back for not only watching this, but discussing it as well. Ugh.

Comment

• huedell
                      Museum Ball Eater
                      • Dec 31, 2003

Originally posted by Hulk
                      The name of the video is "Paris in Jail" and makes no reference I could hear about going "Back to Jail". The name "Paris Goes Back to Jail" seems to only relate to the page on YouTube. Now someone owes me 5 minutes of my life back for not only watching this, but discussing it as well. Ugh.
                      Apologies Hulk that you felt your time was wasted---I thought
                      people would crack up----my bad---not everyone's gonna like it

Here's where I screwed up the "Going back to jail" thing:

The lyrics:
                      "They tell me now that my appeal has been denied, and that this sentence
                      now is now bona fide"

COMBINED

with what you mentioned about the PAGE'S title having that "going back to jail"
                      phrase made me think this was a brand new vid

also
                      the fact she appealed and that she was then sentenced to go to jail
                      and then her being re-sentenced w/house arrest

and THEN

just recently being sentenced to jail once again
                      and the words "appeal" and "denied" in the vid all combined, threw me

the sentence now being "bona fide" part sounded like very current events
                      to me, and, in the right context it would've been

Sorry, for making you go thru the trouble of explaining Paul, but
                      I appreciate it
                      Last edited by huedell; Jun 9, '07, 10:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎