X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • grayhank
    That Fisher Price Guy
    • Feb 9, 2007

A Deserted Museum!

Ok, so it's been a couple of months since I've been here. No big deal there right? Wrong! I find myself all alone in what appears to be a deserted museum. I look at the bottom of the screen and see that I am the only person who has been to the site. How odd! Hellllooooooo? Where'd everybody go? What exactly happened at Mego Meet? Did somebody pass out some questionable cool-aid?

Well I guess it probably would have helped if I had checked my PMs to realize that the whole board has moved to this new forum site. So then I go to log on and my password doesn't work. So I try to request my password only to find that my email account is not recognized. Now at this point I'm really beginning to get a complex like you guys don't want me around or something. First you move without leaving a forwarding address, then change my password and finally tell me you have no recollection of me! It's like going home to my parents all over again!

So I've found my way here. I have lots of reading to catch up on with these "new" forums. Hopefully by the time I've finished with that you will all still be here! Just read Dave Mc's account of Mego Meet so I know there was no questionable cool-aid involved. (BTW - Dave has anyone ever told you how much you look like Grissom on CSI?)

Incidentally, just wanted to say that the old forums are a little quiet but everything is still neatly in place. Guess you just needed someone to come in and turn off the lights.
    Scott D Thompson | Facebook
  • Dave Mc
    Administrator
    • Oct 20, 2002

I get the Grissom comment at least once a week. Could be worse!

Glad you found your way here!

Comment

• johnmiic
      Adrift
      • Sep 6, 2002

Yeah Dave, someone at Mego Meet mentioned you look like Grissom also but I don't watch that show so the comparison was lost on me.

Comment

• Meule
        Verbose Member
        • Nov 14, 2004

Gil Grissom

Dave Mc
        "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• toys2cool
          Ultimate Mego Warrior
          • Nov 27, 2006

LOL! yeah you do look like him but that's a good thing,chicks dig that guy
          "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
          My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎