X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BlackKnight
    The DarkSide Customizer
    • Apr 16, 2005

CA$HMAN } A LinXXXL Inspired Character

Well, for those of you that followed Delorean's Project,.. Know of this. I asked him to see what I could do,.. & Here's what I came up with him for His Project.

The Head } Head From Russ
    I gave him a "Hero" Head. The head is Resin,.. then Painted. The Head has a Ball Joint with some Stretchstring tied to the Pin in his Waist. It allows the Head to look Up & Down,.. instead of Just Side to Side. I painted his Hair Black,.. & fitting of the character ,.. I painted some green Highlights in the hair,.. to give the hair a Better Show.

The Body }

The Body is a Custom One. Mostly a cross Between some Parts from a WWE Figure mixed with some Doc Mego Legs. I use a Pair of Bootfeet,.. to give the Cloth a more-so of a Boot "look" under the Material. The Body Parts are cast in resin as well. The Hands are some custom hands. 1 Fist,.. & 1 open hand.

The Costume }

I went with a "Typical" Hero Look for him. His Body suit is Grey,.. With Pennies going down the Sides of the Legs . I thought it would be fitting that his Emblem was some Cash as Well. His Gloves,.. Have Gold trim,.. & 2 Quarters on then do add detail. His Boots,.. are a 2 piece Pirate Boot. He has some gold Trim on them as well. With the 2 Quarters for the Added Detail. His Undies are Typical Undies. I put some Dollar decales on the outside of them as well. All Material used for the suit are Made outta Some Lycra Spandex material. It's form fitting,.. & makes for great SuperHero Suits.

His Belt. }

I used a Piece of Black Leather for the Belt. A Money Sign Earings,.. makes up the Buckel. I then used some Gold rinestones around the Belt.

Knee Pands }

Just a Last minute add. I thought they would be great,.. to mimick Maney Bags if you will. I pust the $ on them.

His Cape }

His Cape is 2 Materials. The Dollar Nylon Material for the Outside,.. with an $ On it,.. for Kinda His Symbol. Then I put Black Lycra Material On the Inside. I put a Bunch of Change Decals on the Inside of the Cape. I Used A gold Chain to fassen the cape together,.. with some Gold Buttons. I then Put some Quarter Emblems on the Buttons. I also Put a wire in the cape,.. so it is Possable as well. & The Cape is Removable as well,.. just slide it up over the head.

Bonus Features }

The "Little" Money in his Boots, kneepad, belt & Undies ,.. are Removable,.. so you can move them to where ever you like, 6 Pieces in all.
    He has a Penny Ring on his Fist Hand.
    He Also has a Money Bag,.. Attached to a Gold chain,.. he could use.
    Beautiful Kick Arse Box From Toyroom !

CA$HMAN }

BK $ Shot }

Box from Toyroom }

Last edited by BlackKnight; Jun 6, '08, 7:31 PM.
    ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .
  • toys2cool
    Ultimate Mego Warrior
    • Nov 27, 2006

man that looks so cool,i love the cape
    "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
    My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• StrangeVisitor
      Career Member
      • May 13, 2007

Crazy good job, BK! Is his secret identity Gordon Gekko (from Wall Street)?

Comment

• thunderbolt
        Hi Ernie!!!
        • Feb 15, 2004

So what happens when he walks around after dark on the wrong side of town?? And who's been stuffing dollars in his waistband?? Cool figure.
        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• HardyGirl
          Mego Museum's Poster Girl
          • Apr 3, 2007

As the cries go out at Tax Refund time:

"Oh CA$H-MAN, where are you when we need you?!"

"Look, up on the roof of the First National Bank! Is it a Money Order? Is it a Bounced Check? No, it's CA$H-MAN! Strange visitor from an underground bank vault, w/ powers and abilties far beyond those of CPAs! Who can change a quarter to a dollar, mint coins w/ his bare hands. And who disguised as LinXXXL, mild-mannered customizer and member of the Mego Museum, fights a never ending battle for fair wages, international currency and free toll booths!"

TA-DA! (insert Superman ending here)

Wonderful job!
          Last edited by HardyGirl; Jun 6, '08, 11:07 PM.
          "Do you believe, you believe in magic?
          'Cos I believe, I believe that I do,
          Yes, I can see I believe that it's magic
          If your mission is magic your love will shine true."

Comment

• fallensaviour
            Talkative Member
            • Aug 28, 2006

Very cool!!!
            Could you possibly send him to canada,I am in need of his services...LOL
            “When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!”

Comment

• The Toyroom
              The Packaging King
              • Dec 31, 2004

Awesome figure Jason! It was a challenge to make the box match up to the excessive nature of the character but I think the pair turned out well. A nice example of what happens when Black Knight tackles a custom project to the extreme! Good job!
              Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

• QDOGG
                Persistent Member
                • Jan 13, 2007

Jason, you really have to go away now, really Another AWESOME custom my brother. Ca$h-Man is just to cool. I think I'm going to have to make a doggerized version! Just to cool

Comment

• BlackKnight
                  The DarkSide Customizer
                  • Apr 16, 2005

Originally posted by thunderbolt
                  So what happens when he walks around after dark on the wrong side of town??
                  I would hope he'd be smarter than that.

And who's been stuffing dollars in his waistband?? Cool figure.

He's either a Chip'in Dale Dancer By Day,... or That's the Ca$h he gives People,.. I dunno. I thought it was a Good Prop for the character.

& Wayne,.. I got some extra Money Crap if you need some.
                  Last edited by BlackKnight; Jun 6, '08, 7:57 PM.
                  ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• boss
                    Talkative Member
                    • Jun 18, 2003

that's dang cool... nice work.
                    Fresh, not from concentrate.

Comment

• Meule
                      Verbose Member
                      • Nov 14, 2004

Holy $hiit, that looks friggin amazing, I really dig that cape
                      And damn, that box is cool too, well done Jason and Anthony
                      "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• The Bat
                        Batman Fanatic
                        • Jul 14, 2002

well um....He certainly is different...and original I guess.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Kal-El
                          Kirby is King
                          • May 6, 2008

That's crazy ... Better copy right him quick before DC steels him and puts him as one of there own. $$$$$ CASH MAN $$$$$ Rocks
                          sigpic

Comment

• Cosmicman
                            Permanent Member
                            • Jul 12, 2005

This rocks! Holy balls!

I have an idea. Check your PMs.
                            Last edited by Cosmicman; Jun 7, '08, 12:16 PM.
                            More custom Mego madness on Facebook right here...

Comment

• SUP-Ronin
                              Stuck in a laundry shoot.
                              • Oct 8, 2007

Very nice. I was reading the top part of your post and couldn't see the pic yet, and I was really surprised. You always do nice work, but he wasn't what I expected from reading the Description. Very slick. I haven't seen anything like that. Refreshing. I especially like the green highlights in the hair, and that cape really brings him together. Well done.
                              Is he a good guy or a bad guy? I suppose it depends on how you look at it.
                              "Steel-like jaws clacked away, each bite slashing flesh from my body - I used my knife and my hands, and when they were gone, my bloody stumps - and yet the turtles came."

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎