X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • megoscott
    Founding Partner
    • Nov 17, 2006

SP: Stately Caverns shipped at last

Well, the darn thing has finally shipped. 14 months after the first pre-order was paid and refunded, 6 months after the second pre-order deposit was paid. UPS carted off 8 of these yesterday and there's 4 more waiting to go to the post office for international shipping. If you've followed my WIP thread you know what an epic this has been. Now that the pre-orders are out of the way I can probably deliver these one at a time in a much more timely manner, so if you want one it won't take a year to get it.

Anyway, I put some instructions together and wanted to show off what really goes into one of these. In my dreams I wanted to do black and white drawing instructions like Mego would have...but...I'm tired.

Check em out

This profile is no longer active.
  • sauce
    Removed
    • Jun 24, 2007

Fantastic!!! :-)

Comment

• BlackKnight
      The DarkSide Customizer
      • Apr 16, 2005

That is one of the Greastest Playsets Ever Scott.
      Congrats & Kuddo's Bro.
      ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• mikeoz
        Mego Maker
        • Mar 9, 2007

Congratulations! What a great accomplishment for all of us. Being in the state next door, I should be getting mine today.
        Looking for:
        Lincoln Phantom of the Opera

Comment

• Meule
          Verbose Member
          • Nov 14, 2004

Originally posted by MegoScott
          there's 4 more waiting to go to the post office for international shipping.
          Mine isn't shipped yet?
          Seriously tho, congrats Scott, you know I've been closely following your progress and I must say I'm very impressed with the quality of the work (judging by the Museum playset) and the attention to detail, not only with this set, but with all of them. I think everyone knows what a huge undertaking this was for you and how frustrating it must've been at one time, but again many congrats and especially thanks for doing this for us, for allowing us to be a kid again with these cool playsets
          "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• Mr Havoc
            Veteran Member
            • Mar 27, 2008

Nice work, I might have to get one but I am waiting for the Hall of Justice. And Hall of Doom. If I had my choice I would have one of each. I love it, great job man.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎