X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr.Marion
    Permanent Member
    • Sep 15, 2014

This sure is a beauty

I've been on a lunchbox kick and an unused 1966 Tarzan is a sight for sore eyes.
  • monitor_ep
    Talkative Member
    • May 11, 2013

WOW that is a beautful lunch box.
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
      Verbose Member
      • Mar 7, 2004

I saw one in person this past weekend on a trip to Sieverville/Pigeon Forge TN area. It is indeed gorgeous. We saw TONS of vintage lunchboxes there, but most of the prices were prohibitive. We did score a nice Disney World lunchbox with the Haunted Mansion featured on one side.
      sigpic

Comment

• TrekStar
        Trek or Treat
        • Jan 20, 2011

I love all things Tarzan and especially this, since it’s in near perfect condition and it came out the same year I was born.

To bad they couldn’t get a likeness of Ron Ely since the show came out that same year too.

Comment

• Mr.Marion
          Permanent Member
          • Sep 15, 2014

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
          I saw one in person this past weekend on a trip to Sieverville/Pigeon Forge TN area. It is indeed gorgeous. We saw TONS of vintage lunchboxes there, but most of the prices were prohibitive. We did score a nice Disney World lunchbox with the Haunted Mansion featured on one side.
          Lunchboxes take up a lot of space and collect rust if kept in a cold place. So I probably won't have more than a half dozen of them. I already have my favorites Hulk, Superman, and Buck Rogers. There are some good ones out there but it would be tough to narrow it down to only three more.

Comment

• RonnyG
            Career Member
            • Apr 23, 2014

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
            My mom lives near that area, so every year when I go to visit her, I hit all the antique malls on Highway 66. There's about 6 of them. You're right about some of the prices being high because I see the same stuff year after year. I seldom buy anything because I know I can get it cheaper on ebay. Once in a while, I'll find that "needle in a haystack!" though. It's the thrill of the hunt I guess.

Comment

• Alucardlugosi
              • Jul 15, 2022

I not really into lunch boxes but that is a very cool one.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎