X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GreenLantern9999
    GL of Mego Sector
    • Oct 8, 2007

Bonanza Help! For Fathers Day

I know this might be a long shot but I have a few questions I was hoping someone could answer for me. First off I just bought a vintage 10", close to the Marx style, Ben Cartwright figure for my dad for fathers day. (the only toy he remembers having) I know he isn't Mego but I thought I saw some custom Bonanza figures up here a while back. So question one is does any one know where I can get accessories to fit him since all he came with was his (well Little Joe's) horse and an over sized hat (clearly from a different line). And two if nothing else does any one have Bonanza head sculpts for Mego sized figures? Any help would be appreciated I am sure he will love him no matter what condition he is in but I would like him to at least look complete or maybe be able to make him a Mego sized custom one to go with this one. Again Thanks for your help in advance!

~Patrick
    No body takes pot shots at Lubic! Good Journey
  • Joe90
    Most Special Agent
    • Feb 23, 2008

Patrick,

You could try Wes McCue over at Classic Plastick. I think his Bonanza page, as well as some direction from Wes ought to be mighty helpful. If he doesn't do any Bonanza customs for sale he might know who does.

You could also try the Bonanza Web Ring -- just scroll down to the bottom of this Bonanza page.
    90, Joe 90.... Great Shakes : Milk Chocolate -- Shaken, not Stirred.

Comment

• The Toyroom
      The Packaging King
      • Dec 31, 2004

Yeah check with Wes at Clasic Plastick...he's the one that had the Bonanza figures here that I posted. I think the ones you're talking about are the American Characters figures.
      I've got the repro boxes for those if you're looking.
      Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

• GreenLantern9999
        GL of Mego Sector
        • Oct 8, 2007

Thanks a ton guys, I loved those boxes, beautiful work man. But then again I have never seen any bad work come out of you.
        No body takes pot shots at Lubic! Good Journey

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎