PDA

View Full Version : JLU Blue Card Single Red Tornado and Amazo Needed

highquality
May 22, '08, 11:09 AM
I've had some real trouble finding these two. This series was released locally at my Dollar General Stores even recently, but I never saw Red Tornado or Amazo.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Spank you very much.

BlackKnight
May 22, '08, 2:37 PM
Man,
Those were out awhile Ago, In the "Main" Retail stores... I picked up the Tornado for My Collection,.. but Passed ON Amazo. Happy Hunting.

highquality
May 22, '08, 2:42 PM
Yeah, I do realize they were in the main retail stores a while back, but they were released pretty recently at Dollar Generals. I was hoping someone might have checked there.

Action Martin
May 22, '08, 3:59 PM
The grey Amazo or the gold Amazo? I've never seen the grey one on a single card. I just sold 2 gold Amazos on eBay in the past month and don't have anymore.

highquality
May 22, '08, 4:43 PM
It's the Gold Amazo on the single card.

I also realized I need Starman on the same card. Forgot about him.

Action Martin
May 22, '08, 4:55 PM
DAMN! I had those both listed on the Marketplace last month and no one bit so I listed and sold them on eBay.

highquality
May 22, '08, 5:15 PM
Sorry, I definitely missed them.

Bizarro Amy
May 22, '08, 6:06 PM
Heath, I'll keep a look out. My local Target is always behind on figures, so they might have some.

highquality
May 25, '08, 4:25 PM
I've heard tale these figures are also showing up at Rite-Aid Pharmacies.

Action Martin
May 26, '08, 7:20 AM
I've heard tale these figures are also showing up at Rite-Aid Pharmacies.

That's true. A little over a year ago the blue-carded JLU figures started showing up at Rite-Aid and discount dollar stores like Dollar General, Family Dollar, and Big Lots. I remember reading over at AFI that the dollar stores had better selections than Target, Wal-Mart, and TRU.