• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lepage
    The Ape General
    • Aug 12, 2001

Masters of Horror comes to NBC

Although now its called FEAR ITSELF

Fear Itself TV Show, Series - Videos, Pictures Replays, Games | NBC Official Site

If your not familier with this show, Showtime aired a series for 2 years called Masters Of Horror (on dvd now). It featured directors like Hooper, Craven, Carpenter, Gordon, ect.
    Each show was an hour long movie.

I have both seasons on dvd and love them but was very dissapointed when it got pulled off the air.

Well I now know why it was pulled, It was pulled because they reworked it for NBC to air June 5th. The name has been changed to "Fear Itself".

I cannot imagine how much gore they can show on prime time tv but it should be interesting so look for it.......
  • toys2cool
    Ultimate Mego Warrior
    • Nov 27, 2006

Sounds good Dave
    "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
    My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• 4NDR01D
      Alpha Centauri....OR DIE!
      • Jan 22, 2008

well, I guess takashi miike(sp?) won't be asked to do another one. I'm sure if it got banned from Showtime then NBC will definitely frown on the prolonged torture of asian prostitutes and fetus's, but ya never know, was a time when you couldn't show a husband and wife in bed together.

Comment

• Type3Toys
        Home Of The Type3 Body
        • Jan 18, 2005

Sounds like it could be cool.
        LOOK
        Action Figure Design & Prototypes
        For Samples See Home -Type 3 Body & Spiderman
        To Contact: type3toys@comcast.net

Comment

• lepage
          The Ape General
          • Aug 12, 2001

Originally posted by stretchandro
          well, I guess takashi miike(sp?) won't be asked to do another one. I'm sure if it got banned from Showtime then NBC will definitely frown on the prolonged torture of asian prostitutes and fetus's, but ya never know, was a time when you couldn't show a husband and wife in bed together.

Ahhh yes "Imprint"

I think it was the metal wire under the finger nails that pushed that one over the top!?
          I cringed more when I saw his "The Auditon" then when I watched Imprint. The piano wire amputation made my toes curl.

I loved his appearance in Hostel coming out of the "art gallery".

Comment

• Vortigern99
            Scholar/Gentleman/Weirdo
            • Jul 2, 2006

Awesome. My close friend Mr. Romano wrote the first episode, "Incident off a Mountain Road" (based on the JR Lansdale story) for his collaborator Don Coscarelli. It was compromised by budget and time constraints, among other issues, but it's still a pretty good hour of terror. I doubt NBC will be able to show much of the payoffs in these shows.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎