PDA

View Full Version : Collector's Call on MeTV

drquest
Mar 30, '20, 9:02 AM
James on the Captain Action list posted this up, so be on the lookout for it.

I wanted to let all of you know that the MeTV program Collectorís Call next Sunday will feature the toy collection of a gentleman named Bill Leff, which includes some Captain Action figures, both vintage and modern. As of when Iím writing this, they havenít updated the website to include a preview for next week, but Iím sure they will soon, so youíll be able to see it here:

https://www.metv.com/collectors-call

The series airs on Sunday nights at 9:30pm on MeTV, so look for it next weekend!

tatsunokofan
Apr 5, '20, 12:59 PM
Hi all,

Just a quick reminder that the episode of Collector’s Call with some Captain Action figures in it airs tonight at 9:30 on MeTV.

James

The Nawd
Apr 6, '20, 3:06 PM
And I missed it. :7: I was on my bedroom computer and got distracted reading old message board threads I have saved on one of my flash drives (I was trying to free up some space). When I looked at the time it was 10:01 PM.

Makernaut
Apr 10, '20, 1:40 AM
I caught the ep. The Marx Best of the West store display and Captain Action boxed outfits were drool-worthy. It was cool to see Mark Huckabone on the episode, as well.

Nostalgiabuff
Apr 10, '20, 5:16 AM
my DVR records it. fun episode

PNGwynne
Jun 28, '20, 9:08 PM
I truly enjoyed tonight's boardgame episode, as I collect Clue/Cluedo editions. The collector had a huge, eclectic collection.

I collect Clue selectively, much as I do Aquaman: Iterations of the classic version.

Earth 2 Chris
Jun 29, '20, 10:50 AM
Sunday nights at 9:30 is a vacuum that just always seems to slip away from me. I can rarely remember to watch this show, even though I enjoy it no matter what they are discussing.

I really do need a DVR. I lost ours once I dropped DISH.

Chris