Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

Palitoy Action Force Part 2 - SAS Force

• PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

Very informative. I've long thought that the 12" SAS Diver is one of Palitoy's best.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• sprytel
      Talkative Member
      • Jun 26, 2009

When my parents went to France, they brought me back that 3.75" Action Force SAS figure. (You know what they call Action Force in France? "Le Action Force") I think I still have that figure somewhere...

Comment

• VintageJoe70
        Veteran Member
        • Oct 12, 2016

Man, after watching that it makes me want to go back to collecting the ARAH joe stuff...but the vintage joe stuff takes enough of my money
        https://www.flickr.com/photos/148083...57673799016342

Comment

• Hedji
          Citizen of Gotham
          • Nov 17, 2012

They are getting me where it hurts with these Action Force videos. I never knew about them until a month ago. Now I have a bunch of Red Shadows baddies on their way to me from the UK.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
            Verbose Member
            • Mar 7, 2004

Ooh, I recently discovered Analog Toys. Love his videos! I had no idea Action Force was any different than GI Joe: RAH until. LOVE the Red Shadows.

Chris
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎