Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • moklerman
    • Sep 9, 2007

Question regarding the forum

I'm basically just a lurker so even I don't feel my opinion should carry much weight but it seems that more and more, this forum has turned into a "how to" rather than a showcase of custom figures. Any chance of dividing or creating a sub-group?

All of the information is great but I just want to see the new creations by all of the talented artists.
  • SUP-Ronin
    Stuck in a laundry shoot.
    • Oct 8, 2007

The "Finished Customs" thread should only show finished customs. The "works in progress" thread often has how to or partial customs.

Finished Customs - Mego Talk

Many guys have their own sites, to showcase their stuff.

The custom mego discussion is where people talk about customs.
    "Steel-like jaws clacked away, each bite slashing flesh from my body - I used my knife and my hands, and when they were gone, my bloody stumps - and yet the turtles came."

Comment

• Action Martin
      Persistent Member
      • Dec 30, 2007

As the subtitle of this section says:
      "Custom Mego Discussion For custom related discussion, news, questions, answers, tips and other custom related topics."

The other two sections are for finished customs and works in progress.
      Scott

Comment

• Dave Mc
        Administrator
        • Oct 20, 2002

There are now 3 custom forums- One for discussion, one for works in progress, one for finished customs. To see just the finished customs, enter the finished customs forum.

Comment

• megocrazy
          Museum Trouble Maker
          • Feb 18, 2007

How about a forum for customs I'm thinking of doing, but just haven't got the motivation to start. Kind of a Not yet started, but kinda thinking of starting, as soon as I get some time, and then it will sit on my desk waiting for me to cast the parts I want to use, rather than the ones I already have Forum.
          It's not a doll it's an action figure.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎