PDA

View Full Version : Looking for loose Tomland Fly figure or parts

Palifan
Oct 5, '19, 2:11 AM
Hi all,

I know this is probably more than a long shot but I've been trying to complete my Tomland Fly figure for years now with missing out on every recent auction out there where one pops up so I thought I'd see if anyone on here could help out?

I'm either after a complete Fly figure or the shirt with the tie on and his shoes which would complete mine. I'm based in the Uk but if there's anyone out there who could help me out in any way then I'd very much appreciate it.

I know this is probably unlikely but I thought it was worth an ask and thank you for taking the time to look at this.

Ian

LonnieFisher
Oct 5, '19, 9:22 AM
I know someone who had one for sale at a show last weekend for $200. It is complete. The pants are half orange, which would be a rare variant.

Palifan
Oct 5, '19, 9:40 AM
This sounds promising, any chance I can get the sellers info or get in contact in some way?

Thanks for the reply,

Ian

LonnieFisher
Oct 5, '19, 12:32 PM
I just talked to him, and he sold it. Sorry.

Palifan
Oct 5, '19, 5:51 PM
Thanks for letting me know anyway and still the hunt continues so any leads appreciated.

Ian

dr_cyclops
Apr 22, '20, 1:26 PM
On ebay now: https://www.ebay.com/itm/362971763380?fbclid=IwAR0wSoC_x1rpWxx3ecQB7nYR-JC6rVLqAGvg3BRmMyKdoX9Sd91e0Bd0bNw

Palifan
Apr 22, '20, 4:27 PM
Thank you for the heads up but the seller doesn't ship to the Uk so wouldn't have worked for me unfortunately. On the plus side though I did manage to get someone to make me a replacement shoe and used another Tomland figure to repair my missing foot so I have a whole one now in great shape :).

Thanks again though for thinking of me with this, most kind,

Ian