PDA

View Full Version : Wed flight cancelled.

aquatroy
Jun 12, '19, 8:23 PM
The plan was to leave Denver tonight (6-12), stop in Chicago, and get into Columbus very early Thursday morning.

Boom goes those plans. I think weather in Chicago caused a delay that would have caused us to miss our flight to Columbus.

Southwest has scheduled us to leave Thursday morning on a direct flight to Columbus.

This actually works out better for us. See you all tomorrow night.

Troy

EMCE Hammer
Jun 12, '19, 8:33 PM
It's raining cats and dogs here, I am just a few minutes north of Columbus. Have a safe flight Troy

B-Lister
Jun 12, '19, 9:01 PM
Weather calls for a clear weekend in Columbus. Saturday night will have some thunderstorm activity, but Fri/Sat is saying sunny.

aquatroy
Jun 13, '19, 9:47 AM
Sitting at gate C49, DIA, waiting for flight 2512 to Columbus.
Btw, if Columbus is named after who I think it is have local leftists and their snowflakes started calling for a name change? I'm curious.

Brue
Jun 16, '19, 5:27 PM
Btw, if Columbus is named after who I think it is have local leftists and their snowflakes started calling for a name change? I'm curious.

As an aformentioned snowflake I refer to it as Bruton after its most important resident.

scott metzger
Jun 18, '19, 11:07 AM

Why should we name a city after some dumb sailor who thought he was in the east or west Indies and didn't realize there was a continent in his way? :) Besides, the vikings beat him to it by a good margin...

PNGwynne
Jun 18, '19, 4:57 PM

Let's avoid politics, I want to keep some of those warm MegoMeet memories intact...

SeattleEd
Jun 18, '19, 5:33 PM
Let's avoid politics, I want to keep some of those warm MegoMeet memories intact...

Agreed. I'm living vicariously of the meet through folks' memories and all positive non political.