Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would anybody be willing to share some table space on Friday?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • B-Lister
    Eccentric Weirdo
    • Mar 19, 2010

Would anybody be willing to share some table space on Friday?

I will only be able to go to the Meet on Friday. As such, paying for a whole table for the weekend is not economically viable. If someone would be able to rent me some table space on Friday, I'd happily pay for the privilege.
    Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures
  • LonnieFisher
    Eloquent Member
    • Jan 19, 2008

Is the dealer room open on Friday? I thought it was just on Saturday that dealer room was open.

Comment

• B-Lister
      Eccentric Weirdo
      • Mar 19, 2010

I don't know how things work. My last meet was in Wheeling.

I wanna bring some stuff to sell/trade, but will only be there on Friday.
      Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• LonnieFisher
        Eloquent Member
        • Jan 19, 2008

I'm not sure either. I went to Wheeling in '09, and that's the only time I've gone.

Comment

• PNGwynne
          Master of Fowl Play
          • Jun 5, 2008

Friday is the set-up day, the Meet proper is Saturday. But I think a lot of dealers do sales/trades amongst themselves later on Friday.
          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• B-Lister
            Eccentric Weirdo
            • Mar 19, 2010

I'll be at Pride Saturday.

So, I kind of wanna do some buying and selling on Friday.

Comment

• palitoy
              live. laugh. lisa needs braces
              • Jun 16, 2001

Sorry I just saw your pm, we've always swapped on Friday nights, I'm sure we can find you a space to do that if you can't make Sat.
              Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
              http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• B-Lister
                Eccentric Weirdo
                • Mar 19, 2010

Sounds good! Thanks!

Comment

• almitysufx
                  Persistent Member
                  • May 27, 2004

If you haven't found space yet i know my table will have some room

Comment

• B-Lister
                    Eccentric Weirdo
                    • Mar 19, 2010

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎