Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Motor City Comic Con Novi MI. Anyone Attending This One?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • filmation batman fan
    The Man of Many Voices
    • Aug 30, 2005

Motor City Comic Con Novi MI. Anyone Attending This One?

This weekend is the Motor City Comic Con in
    Novi Michigan. This will the be the first time ever that I have gone to Michigan. I'm really looking forward to this weekend. Especially since I've gotten access as a media guest. I know that among the celebs in attendance will be Lou Ferrigno, whom it will be good to see again. Also, I look forward to meeting Erik Estrada, Margot Kidder, and now, Billy Dee Williams, a couple of Playboy Playmates, Walter Koenig, Avery Brooks, and the guy who played Cameron in Ferris Bueller's Day off. Unfortunately, there were some media cancellations like Catherine Bach, MC Gainey, Erin Gray, and a few others. By any chance, is there anyone planning to attend this show?
    Cheers.
  • Mego Milk
    Custom Mego Maker
    • Jun 3, 2007

Yeah man, I'm goin'.
    I got an artist table set up....and I'll be looking for Megos.

Comment

• toys2cool
      Ultimate Mego Warrior
      • Nov 27, 2006

Originally posted by filmation batman fan
      This weekend is the Motor City Comic Con in
      Novi Michigan. This will the be the first time ever that I have gone to Michigan. I'm really looking forward to this weekend. Especially since I've gotten access as a media guest. I know that among the celebs in attendance will be Lou Ferrigno, whom it will be good to see again. Also, I look forward to meeting Erik Estrada, Margot Kidder, and now, Billy Dee Williams, a couple of Playboy Playmates, Walter Koenig, Avery Brooks, and the guy who played Cameron in Ferris Bueller's Day off. Unfortunately, there were some media cancellations like Catherine Bach, MC Gainey, Erin Gray, and a few others. By any chance, is there anyone planning to attend this show?
      Cheers.
      Lando and playmates what else could you ask for?
      "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
      My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
        Verbose Member
        • Mar 7, 2004

I went several years in a row back in the late 90s. Somehow managed to get media guest status too. Ate chili in the complimentary room one table away from Billy Dee and his entourage. Motorcity had a nice relaxed atmosphere back then. Much less hectic than other shows. Seem like you had more time to chat with people.

Enjoy!

Chris
        sigpic

Comment

• palitoy
          live. laugh. lisa needs braces
          • Jun 16, 2001

Totally planned to go to it marathon style with my pal Chris, leave at 5 am and drive home the same day but my favourite cousin had to get married and now Chris is off to Ireland instead. lucky jerk.

I love Motor City, I was there last year.
          Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
          http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• filmation batman fan
            The Man of Many Voices
            • Aug 30, 2005

I will be at the booth with Paul Harrington, founder of the Canadian Dukes of Hazzard Fan Club and the beautiful author, Billie Rae Bates. Paul helped me get media access due to my talent as a voice impressionist. So maybe I'll se you there. I may also promote my Ultimate SuperFriends Episode Guide while I'm there.
            Cheers.

Comment

• justzeg18
              Career Member
              • May 5, 2003

I'm going to be there on Friday, helping designer Anastasia Chatzka with her booth.
              I've been going either as a booth monkey for other people, or holding down my own for about 7 years now.

It's slowing down a bit, but it's still fun.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎