PDA

View Full Version : Pics of one of my tables thus far..

noelani72
May 8, '19, 8:01 PM
New Mego and lots of it.
Be prepared to buy em up and beat those shipping fees...and ohh, there's more on the way.

ScottA
May 8, '19, 11:07 PM
Cool. Some of that is coming home with me.

PNGwynne
May 9, '19, 12:16 AM
mmm, Aquaman

LonnieFisher
May 9, '19, 9:18 AM
Well, now I know what I won't be bringing...
That's a lot of new Mego greatness!

Bronxboykev
May 9, '19, 9:20 AM
Going to be one hell of a Meet!!!

EMCE Hammer
May 9, '19, 12:52 PM
Y'know.....I could put you like five feet off the check-in station so you could get everybody's feet wet with a good first purchase. That's a lot of product.

noelani72
May 9, '19, 5:14 PM
Y'know.....I could put you like five feet off the check-in station so you could get everybody's feet wet with a good first purchase. That's a lot of product.

well, far be it from me to beg, but....

noelani72
May 9, '19, 5:14 PM
Cool. Some of that is coming home with me.

LOL Yessir...and your stuff isn't even in that pic! It's nicely packed away ;-)

LonnieFisher
May 20, '19, 2:10 PM
Do you think that you'll have the new Tribble Trek figures assortment at the meet?

boss
May 20, '19, 6:55 PM
I’ll be there with cash in hand.

noelani72
May 20, '19, 6:56 PM
^^doubtful. L2P tells me June 20th..there is always a chance, but I would not count on it.

noelani72
May 20, '19, 6:57 PM
I’ll be there with cash in hand.

really!? Sweet! See ya there!

boss
May 20, '19, 7:01 PM
Yep. I’ve been holding off on buying the ones I messaged you about a couple of months ago so I could pick them up from you in person.

LonnieFisher
May 20, '19, 7:06 PM
^^doubtful. L2P tells me June 20th..there is always a chance, but I would not count on it.

Bummer! It said on the website that they would be available June first. Now it indeed says the twentieth. Such a shame, because that only gives them ten days to sell Freddy before they lose the license, instead of a month.

noelani72
May 20, '19, 9:23 PM
Bummer! It said on the website that they would be available June first. Now it indeed says the twentieth. Such a shame, because that only gives them ten days to sell Freddy before they lose the license, instead of a month.

and right after I placed an order for more Freddy figures, the next day they bumped up the minimum order from a case of six to a case of 24.

noelani72
May 20, '19, 9:23 PM
Yep. I’ve been holding off on buying the ones I messaged you about a couple of months ago so I could pick them up from you in person.

You betcha! Can't wait to see ya.

LonnieFisher
May 20, '19, 9:34 PM
and right after I placed an order for more Freddy figures, the next day they bumped up the minimum order from a case of six to a case of 24.

Do you think you will get the green gloved ones, or the brown?

noelani72
May 20, '19, 9:56 PM
Do you think you will get the green gloved ones, or the brown?

well, I have an order in for the June Monster wave, so I should technically receive the variant.

rche
May 20, '19, 10:09 PM
Do you usually get confirmations for your orders, Noelani72? I placed an order about a month ago, and all I see on my account is a note that the transaction is pending approval.

noelani72
May 21, '19, 5:31 PM
Do you usually get confirmations for your orders, Noelani72? I placed an order about a month ago, and all I see on my account is a note that the transaction is pending approval.

My experience has been inconsistent, but usually I get two emails - one showing the initial request and one showing the actual invoice of what shipped and the shipping fee I was charged.
My most recent order didn't do any of that for days...I emailed them up and they acted like, "umm, it was a partial pre-order. You want us to ship the in-stock stuff anyway??". I of course said yes, but every other order I have had shipped as a partial, despite their website showing available....
I think they have a ways to go ....growing pains I guess.

LonnieFisher
May 27, '19, 9:33 PM
well, I have an order in for the June Monster wave, so I should technically receive the variant.

I asked because the website has the pictures for the Freddy only case all with green gloves. The picture of him with the new horror wave shows the brown glove. Maybe they just used the old pictures, but if they did, that's kind of poor advertising. With the variations, it's kind of important to show exactly what they have available.

noelani72
May 30, '19, 5:15 PM
..having too much fun assembling my new display rack....end cap anyone?

noelani72
Jun 2, '19, 12:29 AM
doing a test run of the display.....
I've got enough to fill that puppy up and more.

LonnieFisher
Jun 2, '19, 12:42 AM
Looks awesome!

scott metzger
Jun 5, '19, 3:05 PM
doing a test run of the display.....
I've got enough to fill that puppy up and more.

I think I'm just going to stand and stare at that beautiful sight for a couple hours when I get there...:)

noelani72
Jun 5, '19, 5:21 PM
I think I'm just going to stand and stare at that beautiful sight for a couple hours when I get there...:)

you'll certainly wanna keep your eye on it throughout the day ;-)