PDA

View Full Version : RoboSkull from Action Force

palitoy
Mar 7, '19, 9:31 AM
Cool toy and well-researched video on the Action Force line.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9b_lSEm8XY

jwyblejr
Mar 7, '19, 10:42 AM
I always like Analog Toys videos.

palitoy
Mar 7, '19, 10:52 AM
I do too, I avoided his Mego one because I tend to get annoyed (in general) by some of the inaccuracies in those kinds of things but even then, he did an above average job of it.

Werewolf
Mar 7, '19, 1:20 PM
Neat! I had just mentioned this in my Canadian RAH thread. Super cool vehicle.

I do too, I avoided his Mego one because I tend to get annoyed (in general) by some of the inaccuracies in those kinds of things but even then, he did an above average job of it.

I didn't care for his MOTU vid. It was the usual falsely blaming She-Ra for MOTU's decline. His Action Man stuff is always good though.

palitoy
Mar 7, '19, 1:24 PM
Yeah he made the usual "star wars killed mego" conjecture (which isn't the real story) but at this point I give up on that.

PNGwynne
Mar 29, '19, 9:07 PM
I enjoyed this video and learned a lot. I've always wanted a few 12" custom Action Force "Joe" foes.

The Nawd
Apr 2, '19, 10:43 AM
I had heard of the RoboSkull toy before, but this was the first time I've seen it. WOW!

I really liked this video! I learned a lot too.

Earth 2 Chris
Apr 2, '19, 11:53 AM
I knew of Action Force...kinda...but had no idea it was developed completely separately from RAH. That's wild.

I wish Roboskull would have made it over to the US. The Red Shadows would have been a better Cobra alternate enemy than say the Iron Grenadiers as well!

Chris