X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bo8a_Fett
    Pat Troughton in disguise
    • Nov 21, 2007

Forbidden Planet

Went Forbidden planet in London yesturday and they have Klingons, Spocks and Andorians in...get em why they're there guys...they also had a pretty complete range of the new Indy toys.
    ENGLISH AND DAMN PROUD OF IT British by birth....English by the grace of God. Yes Jamie...it is big isn't it....
  • monkey tennis
    "Kiss my face."
    • Jun 8, 2007

They have about 10 Klingons...one with a busted hand.
    "I've just bought a house. It's got a Buck Rogers Toilet. One yank, all gone!"

Comment

• Gorn Captain
      Invincible Ironing Man
      • Feb 28, 2008

Originally posted by monkey tennis
      They have about 10 Klingons...one with a busted hand.
      Probably mauled by a rabbid Tribble.....
      "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

• monkey tennis
        "Kiss my face."
        • Jun 8, 2007

That's the Trouble with Tribbles

"I've just bought a house. It's got a Buck Rogers Toilet. One yank, all gone!"

Comment

• bonkers head
          Museum Patron
          • Mar 25, 2007

Originally posted by Bo8a_Fett
          Went Forbidden planet in London yesturday and they have Klingons, Spocks and Andorians in...get em why they're there guys...they also had a pretty complete range of the new Indy toys.
          Ordered Spock and Andorian on 16th January this year and order has been out of stock all this time .Went on the web site on Friday 9th May and they had them in stock (Hurray). Sent Email with order number and asked if I'm likely to get them soon (actually said this year) .Got email back today saying I'm way down the list so there answer is " If you can ,get them from elsewhere as we are not guaranteed to have enough to fullfill our preorders and don't want you to miss out" .Needless to say told them what i thought and wont be bothering them again .

Comment

• bonkers head
            Museum Patron
            • Mar 25, 2007

Forbidden Planet Up Date.

Originally posted by bonkers head
            Ordered Spock and Andorian on 16th January this year and order has been out of stock all this time .Went on the web site on Friday 9th May and they had them in stock (Hurray). Sent Email with order number and asked if I'm likely to get them soon (actually said this year) .Got email back today saying I'm way down the list so there answer is " If you can ,get them from elsewhere as we are not guaranteed to have enough to fullfill our preorders and don't want you to miss out" .Needless to say told them what i thought and wont be bothering them again .
            Amazing Looks like I'm getting the Andorian after all got an email today saying its being shipped today 14th May. No Spock as of yet though he s still out of stock . Look s like you can say anything to these guys.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎