X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mary Canary
    Career Member
    • Jun 21, 2017

DC 14 inch Most Wanted

So the rumor is wave 3 of the DC 14 inch figures will be Flash, Joker, Luthor, and another Batman with plans underway for 2019's line up.

Not to start another wishlist thread, because there are people on FB suggesting so many random shows I've never heard of... But since Mego is already making DC, which DC character is your single Most Wanted in the 14 inch lineup?
  • MRP
    Persistent Member
    • Jul 19, 2016

For my wife it would be classic Neal Adams look Green Arrow (as captured by the classic Mego figure) since Wonder Woman is already done.

For me, it's hard to narrow down, but there is a small corps of DC characters I will buy in almost any format-Hawkman/Hawkwoman/Hawkgirl, Phantom Stranger, Spectre, Doctor Fate, Madame Xanadu and Zatanna. Of those, the one I would most love to have with real cloth outfit and accessories would be Phantom Stranger.

-M
    "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• toothaction
      Career Member
      • Jul 15, 2017

I'm fully aware that this will never happen, but easily my biggest want would be a Forever People set. I know...
      >>> Looking for a few Bif Bang Pow! pretties. Please click to see if you can help!

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

Aquaman and Captain Marvel! I'd like a Robin,too but he'd look odd at 14"
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• SWCWorld
          Museum Patron
          • Aug 10, 2011

Although the Spectre would be very cool, I too concur a Silver Age (to match the current Green Lantern) Green Arrow would be wonderful. Of course, since each figure comes with a single accessory, would the Green Arrow come with a molded on cap and a bow as an accessory?

Comment

• wise guy
            Career Member
            • Dec 29, 2014

Flash ,Supergirl and Green Arrow would be good choices with the popularity of the TV shows

Comment

• Mary Canary
              Career Member
              • Jun 21, 2017

Forgot to answer my own question.

I want a Supergirl, either in the pre-Crisis hotpants costume or the red skirt, no headband.

I also want a classic Black Canary in blue fishnets. The perfect partner for all y'all who want a Green Arrow!

Comment

• TrekStar
                Trek or Treat
                • Jan 20, 2011

I would guess that, Green Arrow would be a great 14" figure, although I would wonder on how they would do the hat along with the bows and quiver? if so, the figure if made might run a higher price?

14" Shazam would also be a nice addition as would Aquaman with triton.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                  Master of Fowl Play
                  • Jun 5, 2008

For Green Arrow, the hat could be sculpted to the head, and the quiver could be a pleather costume detail. The bow would be the accessory.
                  WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• rodkeith
                    Veteran Member
                    • Mar 16, 2008

Seems like a good time for Aquaman and Mera. The 14" Ivy is already 65% there...

Comment

• PNGwynne
                      Master of Fowl Play
                      • Jun 5, 2008

I agree, and I'd like to see Catwoman, as well.

Originally posted by Mary Canary
                      Forgot to answer my own question.

I want a Supergirl, either in the pre-Crisis hotpants costume or the red skirt, no headband.

I also want a classic Black Canary in blue fishnets. The perfect partner for all y'all who want a Green Arrow!

Comment

• Mego Newbie14
                        Veteran Member
                        • Jul 25, 2018

With Wonder Woman 1984 coming out next year Cheetah seems like a good choice. The Atom and The Riddler would be instant buys. Love if they did a satellite version of Zatanna.

Comment

• Remco Monster
                          GLOWS in the Dark!
                          • May 3, 2006

Green Arrow!

Comment

• Psykodelik Vampyre
                            Museum Patron
                            • Jan 22, 2018

I’d like a Golden Age Sandman!
                            https://www.reverbnation.com/psykodelikvampyres

Comment