X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SUP-Ronin
    Stuck in a laundry shoot.
    • Oct 8, 2007

Need source for photo backdrops

I have seen some pretty cool background props used by various folks for photographing their posed customs and collections.

I am talking 3D realistic brick or rock walls, Ruins/damaged walls, 2 walls coming together at a inside or outside corner, to name a few not just a printed brick background off the internet or someplace. Is there a source, or are people making their own, one brick at a time??? What materials?

Customslab was selling a wall section but option that is out for now and I think Type3 (prior typo) mentioned something about one he was working on once.

Ideas or source links would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
    Last edited by SUP-Ronin; May 6, '08, 5:50 PM.
    "Steel-like jaws clacked away, each bite slashing flesh from my body - I used my knife and my hands, and when they were gone, my bloody stumps - and yet the turtles came."
  • SUP-Ronin
    Stuck in a laundry shoot.
    • Oct 8, 2007

Originally posted by Type3Toys
    I am going to be offering up a brick wall section for sale. They take a lot of resin to pour one because I refuse to pour these thin like paper. I am probably looking a at $20 for a section that is around 11"X11" shipped. Is there any interest in these?
    Definately along the lines of what I am after. Thanks. Please keep me posted when they are wrapped up.
    "Steel-like jaws clacked away, each bite slashing flesh from my body - I used my knife and my hands, and when they were gone, my bloody stumps - and yet the turtles came."

Comment

• apes3978
      Permanent Member
      • Nov 19, 2005

Originally posted by MegoRonin

I am talking 3D realistic brick or rock walls, Ruins/damaged walls, 2 walls coming together at a inside or outside corner, to name a few not just a printed brick background off the internet or someplace.

Ideas or source links would be greatly appreciated.
      You can always scope out old AURORA model kits (or the current repros too...) Many of these have the style of wall(s) that you're looking for and a lot of the time they can be found pretty cheap, especially if they're incomplete...

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎