X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LonnieFisher
    Eloquent Member
    • Jan 19, 2008

Collector numbers

How do you feel about collector numbers on the figures? I can see interest in certain numbers, but not others. I've seen auctions go for a lot with numbers like 9999. I'm not sure why that would be of interest. Super high numbers seem like they wouldn't be desirable, but maybe super low single digit numbers might. Number 1, sure. Number 10, maybe. Number 11, nah. I have some kind of low numbers and some really low numbers. I'm not selling on ebay, because of shady stuff that has happened to me in the past. And I don't do facebook, so I only sell on the museum. Is anybody here interested in the low number stuff? I've got some available, and have more lined up, if there is any interest. I'm looking for error/mistake type stuff and will do trades. If you find any error figures(not wrong arm. backward legs stuff) I'm interested in buying or trading.
    What are your thoughts about the collector numbers?
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

don't care, my Dracula is living a life of freedom and I recycled the card and bubble
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• LonnieFisher
      Eloquent Member
      • Jan 19, 2008

I guess the collector numbers just rub off.
      Last edited by LonnieFisher; Sep 16, '18, 5:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎