X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MRP
    Persistent Member
    • Jul 19, 2016

Wave 1-What did you get?

So with wave 2 on the horizon and the prices on wave 1 dropping in some places to $12.99 (or $24.99 for the 2 packs), most folks have had time to pick up what they wanted from the first wave. I have seen mentions here and there of folks picking up this or that scattered throughout the forums, but it's hard to remember what all folks have gotten, so I thought I would start this thread to see what all everyone has picked up from the first wave.

As for me, I got all four 14 inch DC figures (Bats, Zod, Harley & Wonder Woman). In the 8 inch I got all the Trek figures (Mirror, Mirror 2 pack, Chekov & Sulu), and Dracula and Jimi Hendrix for the figures themselves, and then I picked up a Peg Bundy, Kelly Garret, and Piper Halliwell for custom fodder. I also got an Action Jackson. I may use him as a custom fodder or leave him as is, I haven't decided yet. I have only gotten one of each.

I may pick up a few more if I see them in the wild (another Jimi for custom fodder, maybe a Norm or Jeannie 2-pack for customs as well), but I have everything I wanted for the figures themselves as produced.

Looking forward to the second wave.

-M
    "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato
  • toothaction
    Career Member
    • Jul 15, 2017

I picked up the 4 that most interested me - Bela, AJ and the navigator team from ST. Still tempted by the mirror set, I'll admit.
    >>> Looking for a few Bif Bang Pow! pretties. Please click to see if you can help!

Comment

• MIB41
      Eloquent Member
      • Sep 25, 2005

I picked up all the 14 inch except Harley. Of the twin packs, I purchased the Trek one. And of the eight inch, I purchased several Fonzies, two Hendrix, two Draculas, Two AJ's, one Norm, and one Sulu. The other licenses just didn't hit me with any appeal.

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
        Muddling through
        • Oct 4, 2008

i got Batman and Harley for my nephew for Christmas. I got for myself, all the Treks, Dracula, 2 AJs, 2 Jimi, and Norm

Comment

• The Bat
          Batman Fanatic
          • Jul 14, 2002

Mirror, Mirror 2 Pack, Chekov, Sulu and Fonzie. Probably pick up a couple more for customizing.
          sigpic

Comment

• Timothy2251
            Jerks beef with Ten Bears
            • Mar 15, 2008

Picked up Action Jackson (two of 'em), Dracula (two also), Jimi Hendrix, Piper from Charmed, Peg Bundy, Kelly from Charlie's Angels, and the Star Trek Mirror Mirror two pack, as I missed out on the original EMCE/Diamond release. I'm tempted by the I Dream of Jeanie two-pack, but not 100% sure if I need it in my collection.

I'm also taking a more relaxed approach going forward. Now that I know I can get the figures I want at my local Targets or at Target's online store, I'm happy. Might take a trip to Target later today just to see if Frankenstein got an early release in my neck of the woods, but I can be patient until the official release of Wave 2.
            "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

• Brown Bear
              Still Old School
              • Feb 14, 2008

I got five so far: Fonz, Hendrix, Dracula, Zod and Harley. I’m visiting Florida this month and plan to grab a few more.
              Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• boss
                Talkative Member
                • Jun 18, 2003

14” - WW

8” - AJ, Fonzie, Norm, Jimi, Jeannie 2-pack
                Fresh, not from concentrate.

Comment

• Hedji
                  Citizen of Gotham
                  • Nov 17, 2012

Action Jackson is his name
                  Dracula
                  Sulu
                  Fonzie

and need to get Chekov

Comment

• Spyweb007
                    Persistent Member
                    • Apr 18, 2006

So far I have the 14" Batman, AJ and Dracula, and Charmed Piper for my wife.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                      Master of Fowl Play
                      • Jun 5, 2008

I had to get mine online: Dracula, Mirror Mirror, AJ x2, and a Peg Bundy for Black Widow.

I'm thinking of getting Tootie to try and make Wordgirl.
                      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Mary Canary
                        Career Member
                        • Jun 21, 2017

I've picked up more than I planned to, ha!

Zod was the one I really wanted, but I ended up with Wonder Woman too.

Also 2 Kellys and a Charmed. I plan to switch the clothes so Kelly can have a more Jaclyn Smith face and hair. The 2nd Kelly I'll put away for now.

Sulu beamed in, too.

And I unexpectedly bought Action Jackson for myself, for my brother, and an extra. O.o He was just too groovy to pass up.

Comment

• Mary Canary
                          Career Member
                          • Jun 21, 2017

Originally posted by PNGwynne
                          I had to get mine online: Dracula, Mirror Mirror, AJ x2, and a Peg Bundy for Black Widow.

I'm thinking of getting Tootie to try and make Wordgirl.
                          Wordgirl! How fun! A modern superhero!

I was thinking about picking up a Tuti too, to make a Rema the Jungle Girl. But I feel like I'll never want to do the reroot.

Comment

• ZombieJimC
                            Persistent Member
                            • Mar 12, 2014

I got 2 Mirror Mirror 2-pack, 2 Sulu, 2 Chekov, 2 Bela, 2 AJ, Hendrix, Norm, Fonzie and Bats. Im out of work or I would have bought more. I had to sell some comics to get this stuff.

Comment

• Makernaut
                              Persistent Member
                              • Jul 22, 2015

I got my first two figures this morning. A Bela and an AJ. I had held off ordering online because I really wanted to have the old school experience of finding them in the store and was so happy that wish came true.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎