• Show
Clear All
  • tmthor
    God of Knock-offs
    • Nov 29, 2005

Retro Toy Reviewer reviews the New Mego Star Trek Chekov figure

• pickermall
    • Aug 12, 2018

OMG! Not for the figure, but if you are going to post a video shot outside, make sure your chickens don't roam around and shoot away from the road. Otherwise, cool video. But why does everyone who does these reviews have to spend 5 minutes on the packaging?!?!?

Comment

• tmthor
      God of Knock-offs
      • Nov 29, 2005

Originally posted by pickermall
      OMG! Not for the figure, but if you are going to post a video shot outside, make sure your chickens don't roam around and shoot away from the road. Otherwise, cool video. But why does everyone who does these reviews have to spend 5 minutes on the packaging?!?!?

Those are not our chickens they are the neighbors.....I am surprised the cats and coyotes have not gotten them

Comment

• pickermall
        • Aug 12, 2018

Originally posted by tmthor
        Those are not our chickens they are the neighbors.....I am surprised the cats and coyotes have not gotten them
        LOL! Don't get me wrong... I love chickens! Used to have them when I lived in Idaho... But thanks for reviewing the Chekov figure. These new Mego toys sure take me back to childhood!

Comment

• PNGwynne
          Master of Fowl Play
          • Jun 5, 2008

It's nice to see Megos loose in the wild. I like the new amber tunic color.
          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎