X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LonnieFisher
    Eloquent Member
    • Jan 19, 2008

Fonzie looking cool...

I think this is the coolest looking Fonzie figure. I was thinking about passing on Fonzie, but had to get this one. There's just one thing about him that sets him apart from the rest. Do you notice the difference? Do you think it makes him look better?

• ODBJBG
    Permanent Member
    • May 15, 2009

Yeah he has a unique talk bubble, as his AAAYYYYYY goes outside of it and is in a different font and style.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
      Eloquent Member
      • Jan 19, 2008

I meant, "sets him apart" from all the other Fonzie figures hanging on the pegs at Target right now. He is unique inside his package.

Comment

• pmwasson
        Maker
        • Sep 12, 2007

His jacket is unzipped?
        sigpic LaserMego

Comment

• LonnieFisher
          Eloquent Member
          • Jan 19, 2008

I think the open jacket looks really nice. The closed jackets look like they are too short. This one looks way better, don't you think?

Comment

• smonte00
            Veteran Member
            • Aug 19, 2005

I was going to pass on the Fonz as well, but it was one of my favorite Megos as a kid and I couldn’t pass him up this time around. I really miss the thumbs up feature though. I was thinking of swapping the hands out for some original or FTC thumbs up hands. Has anyone tried this yet?

Comment

• The Bat
              Batman Fanatic
              • Jul 14, 2002

I planned on buying Fonzie from the begining, but after seeing that picture...I want one even more now!! ☺
              sigpic

Comment

• SeattleEd
                SynthoRes Transmigrator
                • Oct 24, 2007

Originally posted by The Bat
                I planned on buying Fonzie from the begining, but after seeing that picture...I want one even more now!! ☺
                Yeah. Same. Very cool figure.

Comment

• huedell
                  Museum Ball Eater
                  • Dec 31, 2003

Its odd to think back to 1978 and remember begging my Mom to buy me this figure in the toy aisle of our local K-Mart.

My mom passed away in 1995, and Fonzie is somehow back in stores in 2018.

Crazy world. Buying one in a retail store will be quite the mind-blower to me.
                  "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎