X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SWCWorld
    Museum Patron
    • Aug 10, 2011

General Zod Box Question

Just purchased my General Zod last night, and when I examined the box, I found something "perhaps" strange. On the back of the box where the trivia question is, that part of the box is clearly a slightly raised sticker (albeit a very close match with the rest of the gradient background of the box). I double-checked all the other 14" figure boxes for each of the other characters, and Zod is the only one that has this. My assumption is that there was a different trivia question at one time underneath, or perhaps someone at the factory noticed that it had been left off.... or ????

Anyone have any ideas about this?
  • LonnieFisher
    Eloquent Member
    • Jan 19, 2008

I think it had something to do with 'kneeling before Zod'...

Comment

• pmwasson
      Maker
      • Sep 12, 2007

You made me curious, so I peeled it off. Look like a printing error where they had Wonder Woman's trivia on Zod's box:

sigpic LaserMego

Comment

• huedell
        Museum Ball Eater
        • Dec 31, 2003

Hey now! What's with that Zod illustration?

Is that a "What If..." image? Because I was under the impression Mego's costume was an original Mego design utilizing a "Stamp" head and using the gray color from Zod's comicbook policeman type outfit combined with some similar Kryptonian-fashion from the comics.

Any experts have an answer?
        "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎