X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ODBJBG
    Permanent Member
    • May 15, 2009

I need to see Zod nude!

Seriously, I'm not asking for Terrence Stamp nude pics... But does anyone have a shot of the new 14 inch Mego Male bodies in the buff? I need to know what sort of articulation and design we're working with here.

Thanks in advance!
  • greensavage2000
    Veteran Member
    • Aug 9, 2013

You dirty bird you. You can already tell it's long. What, I mean his neck. It's too long. Sheesh !

Comment

• RonnyG
      Career Member
      • Apr 23, 2014

I don't have Zod, so I can't help you. But I wonder is his clothes are removable? The reason I ask, is because I own the 14" Wonder Woman, and you can't remove her outfit without damaging it. It's a one piece and it is sewn up the back--no buttons or snaps. I was thinking how cool it would be if they made Diana Prince's military outfit with glasses, but then that idea was shot when I realized that they painted the tiara on her forehead.

Comment

• ODBJBG
        Permanent Member
        • May 15, 2009

I ended up finding a shot somewhere. It answered a few questions. Thanks.

Comment

• Dark Shadow
          Creature Of The Night
          • May 14, 2011

Originally posted by ODBJBG
          I ended up finding a shot somewhere. It answered a few questions. Thanks.
          Just in case:

Time to start customizing. Head and boots are recasts of originals. Arms are fairly similar to original, and are a more flexible material than both original and the rest of the new body.. The rest is more 21st century-ish. I didn't split the torso because glue was more stubborn, but I am sure it's possible with some effort.

Comment

• Brown Bear
            Still Old School
            • Feb 14, 2008

Kneel before......never mind!!
            Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎