Dracula back on Target.com 5:22 pm ET 8/5

Just got mine....17.99 and free shipping with min $35 order
    I LOVE CHEESECAKE!!!sigpic

"...and the Geeks shall inherit the earth."
  • jimbutsu
    Memory *is* RAM!
    • Apr 11, 2002

$17.99? Did they raise the price?
    "If you take a dog which is starving and feed him and make him prosperous, that dog will not bite you. This is the primary difference between a dog and a man."

- Mark Twain

Comment

• warlock664
      Persistent Member
      • Feb 15, 2009

Nope.
      That's the online price. I paid the same this past Monday.

Comment

• Steeler80
        Mayor of Strunk
        • Jun 29, 2001

Beat me to it. I was ordering Sulu, Chekov, and Harley Quinn and saw that Dracula was back in stock.

Comment

• K
          Fun Will Now Commence
          • Jun 20, 2001

So far I haven't gotten Sulu and Chekov because I have 8 inch customs of them in my collection. Maybe further down the road.

I figured I would post because things are on the website and then 10 minutes later they seem to be gone. I'm glad to see the Batman is still there on target.com. But I've not seen Wonder Woman up there or Zod
          I LOVE CHEESECAKE!!!sigpic

"...and the Geeks shall inherit the earth."

Comment

• TrekStar
            Trek or Treat
            • Jan 20, 2011

Okay my apologies if this topic was already solved, but...the in store price for Dracula is $14.99
            and the online price is $17.99 who makes that decision? it can't be Marty or Paul, it must be target
            themselves, but wouldn't they need permission from Marty to do that?

and why just Dracula? why not do that for all the others, a $3.00 price increase if ordering online.

So basically if you local target does not currently carry Dracula or any of the new mego line and there is no future
            possibility they will ever get them, then you as the customer have to order online, and (if you want Dracula) have
            to pay $3.00 more, this is getting ridiculous and annoying, has either Mark or Paul made a comment about this?

Comment

• megomania
              Persistent Member
              • Jan 2, 2010

Just broke down and bought it....the only one I wanted anyways. When I went to check out it said it was not available for p/u at any store in Western Washington.

-Chris

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎