Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dchero66
    • Jan 18, 2009

Jeannie with no bottle!

Was looking at the Megos in my local Target tonight, and saw a Jeannie and Major Nelson set without the bottle. There weren't even holes in the backing diorama for it to be tied to. They only had two more, and both to them did have it. The one without it was the best looking one - least issues with the box and no sloppy body positioning like they had been dancing while drunk. I started NOT to get it, but realized each is a unique number, so although it's a mistake, it does make it unique. So I went ahead and bought it. I may keep on the lookout for another that looks good WiTH the bottle in the box, but either way I didn't feel like I was buying something defective. What do you guys think - or what would you do in this situation? Just curious.
  • TrekStar
    Trek or Treat
    • Jan 20, 2011

Sounds like the manufacture just simply forgot to add the bottle, nothing defective I don't think?

It's possible that maybe down the road, Paul Dr. Mego might have extra accessories for these new megos
    on his online store, like a Jeannie bottle, a Hendrix guitar, a beer mug for Norm, gun and talkie for Kelly Garrett
    etc, etc.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
      Eloquent Member
      • Jan 19, 2008

I wish I had found that one. I would have bought it for sure!

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎