Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Check your new Dracula's! Mines has to left hands...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • captact
    King of Super Queens!
    • Aug 19, 2007

Check your new Dracula's! Mines has to left hands...

hands.jpg

See? My first one,..and this happens,...soooooooo sad
  • K
    Fun Will Now Commence
    • Jun 20, 2001

Are the hands swappable? Maybe use a repro one for display?
    I LOVE CHEESECAKE!!!sigpic

"...and the Geeks shall inherit the earth."

Comment

• Iron Mego
      Wake Up Heavy
      • Jan 31, 2010

I don't know, looks kinda awesome to me!
      Wake Up Heavy Podcast

Find me on Twitter

Comment

• greensavage2000
        Veteran Member
        • Aug 9, 2013

He looks like he just noticed he has two left hands and is slowly starting to freak out. Love it.

Comment

• J.B.
          Guild Navigator
          • Jun 23, 2010

Originally posted by greensavage2000
          He looks like he just noticed he has two left hands and is slowly starting to freak out. Love it.
          You are transparent; I see many things... I see plans within plans.

Comment

• bgiles73
            Veteran Member
            • Apr 14, 2010

This leads me to believe that amongst the other 9,999 of these there is a Dracula with two right hands. Maybe when he shows up, assuming that buyer is a member here, you guys can lend one another a hand? Back when Spectre Toys was making their Dark Shadows figures, my Angelique had two left hands. I’ll never forget Doc Mego was kind enough to send me replacements free of charge.

Comment

• KOMonger
              Banned
              • Feb 17, 2015

This youtuber posted his Dracula opening and finds his has two right arms.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                Hi Ernie!!!
                • Feb 15, 2004

so much for those piano lessons
                You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• dr_cyclops
                  One eyed, wonder
                  • Dec 17, 2009

Originally posted by bgiles73
                  This leads me to believe that amongst the other 9,999 of these there is a Dracula with two right hands. Maybe when he shows up, assuming that buyer is a member here, you guys can lend one another a hand?
                  Great idea. Since the hand are not visible on card, in package collectors will probably never know. captact, try asking Doc Mego if you can switch it out for the one you need and he can use your's to help others. I think going through only the good members here, will prevent you from being scammed.

Comment

• wise guy
                    Career Member
                    • Dec 29, 2014

I wen't back to the one Target out of 7 that had an end cap full of Megos and bought
                    the only Dracula left, and when I got it home the clothes were on backwords, and the hands
                    on the wrong sides.Fotunately I was able to take the suit off and switch hands and fix it.
                    I did notice that the end cap had the exact number of figures since last Sunday
                    4 Kelleys,4 Pipers,3 Norms,3 Alice,1 Fonzie, 2 Jimmy's,and 2 of Chevovs and Sulu.
                    They had more than 4 of each of the 14 "DC and 4 Jeanies ,and 3 Mirror/Mirror
                    the same as last week. It doesn't look like they sold anything since my purchase last week
                    The 14'' are fully stocked with no room for any more on the bottom endcap.I hope people other than here on this site are buying these otherwise Target is fast to clearance

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                      Eloquent Member
                      • Jan 19, 2008

The end caps I've seen are in the backs of the toy department. Not there for the passer-by to see. They should be more visible to the general public, not hidden in the back.

Comment

• bgiles73
                        Veteran Member
                        • Apr 14, 2010

I got my Dracula today here in Lafayette, LA. They had two others on display. I was a little scared to buy Old Drac on account of his hands being hidden within his cape, but upon opening the blister card, I was relieved to see everything in order. Really awesome figure. I just need to find a red ribbon and Dracula medallion.

Comment

• Iron Mego
                          Wake Up Heavy
                          • Jan 31, 2010

Originally posted by LonnieFisher
                          The end caps I've seen are in the backs of the toy department. Not there for the passer-by to see. They should be more visible to the general public, not hidden in the back.
                          When I found mine it was the very first endcap where you enter the toy section. I had actually entered the toy section from the back assuming they would be hard to find. But nope, they were front and center. So like everything else involving this release, it's gonna depend on how each individual Target handles them.
                          Wake Up Heavy Podcast

Find me on Twitter

Comment

• bgiles73
                            Veteran Member
                            • Apr 14, 2010

Mark Allen Campbell on the Mego Ambassadors Facebook group has a two right-handed Dracula.

Comment

Working...
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎