X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mod Style
    Veteran Member
    • Aug 1, 2009

Mego monsters!!!

When I first heard that MEGO was coming back, I hoped Monsters would be involved. So what did we get?....BELA FREAKIN LUGOSI!! I did not see that one coming. Now there are rumors of lon Chaney jr. and if those rumors are true, could there be Karloff down the line? Just think about it. Actual MEGO figures of the Universal holy grail characters! It's much more than I ever would have imagined!!

Keep 'em coming Marty. Give us a continuation of the Mad Monsters. Give us Nosferatu.Give us the vampire from London after Midnight. You sir have brought me a lot of joy!!

P.S. While your at it, give us that little license that begins with an M and ends with an ARVEL !!
  • Mego-Amigo
    Persistent Member
    • Jun 22, 2011

Please give us reissues of the AHI Super Monsters too especially both versions of The Creature.

Comment

• jeffbearco
      Persistent Member
      • Mar 27, 2011

I'll gladly add any of the Universal Monsters to my collection! And based on how Bela Lugosi turned out, I'll be very happy with them!

I have all of the Diamond Select figures and LOVE those. I even have some of the NECA Monsters.

Evil Dead Ash is stuck right in the middle. I think he has anxiety issues by now.

JeffBearCO
      Last edited by jeffbearco; Aug 1, '18, 8:44 AM.

Comment

• GlobalObserver
        Persistent Member
        • Aug 12, 2004

Scalpers are having a field day with Dracula.

Twice I've had him sell out while I was checking out at Target.com.

Comment

• tllgn
          Persistent Member
          • Feb 6, 2010

dracula is a great figure i got 2 at target .dont anyone pull the trigger on ebay ,marty was right ,i managed to get mine.

Comment

• darkmonkeygod
            Career Member
            • Sep 5, 2005

Originally posted by Mego-Amigo
            Please give us reissues of the AHI Super Monsters too especially both versions of The Creature.
            Please NEVER do that.

Comment

• darkmonkeygod
              Career Member
              • Sep 5, 2005

Originally posted by Mod Style
              When I first heard that MEGO was coming back, I hoped Monsters would be involved. So what did we get?....BELA FREAKIN LUGOSI!! I did not see that one coming. Now there are rumors of lon Chaney jr. and if those rumors are true, could there be Karloff down the line? Just think about it. Actual MEGO figures of the Universal holy grail characters! It's much more than I ever would have imagined!!

Keep 'em coming Marty. Give us a continuation of the Mad Monsters. Give us Nosferatu.Give us the vampire from London after Midnight. You sir have brought me a lot of joy!!
              The "rumor" came from a a fb reply of Paul's in response to the Wolf Man being in Target's inventory system. He also stated he was NOT dealing with the Karloff estate. Of course, he pointed out that Diamond still holds the retro-doll license for Universal too, yet there's no way to release a Chaney Jr. Frankenstein's monster without Universal so...

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎