X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • greensavage2000
    Veteran Member
    • Aug 9, 2013

Should I be worried?

Ok, from what I understand the figures can be sitting in the back, in their case and if you check the DCPI # they will show up as there.
    When I ask employees they use their phones to check. Last time I asked an employee to check they had a little scanner they used on stock and they could type the number in too. So I think they're using the website or app just like I do now.
    On the website when I search for Mego I get 14 items found. They are marked as"Coming Soon" and their availability is listed for 7-29. When I highlighted the"In Stock" option it becomes no results found. I've put in numerous zip codes from around Columbus Ohio and get the same thing.
    Using the app, yes I installed it just in the hopes that it would be more informative, it says not available in stores. Well I know in some places they have been.
    I went to a Target this morning and they had a lot of boxes on pallets to be stocked. Some were even marked stock on 7-29. I checked the numbers and the companies. I didn't see a match.
    I talked to an employee, a very friendly older lady, and she said they could be in the back and not show up in a search. Someone late today or tomorrow could be assigned the task of sitting these out in a special sit-up. Only the manager would know and they weren't there yet.
    So at this point I am left scratching my head. I just was hoping to find out if they would even be in stores around here tomorrow morning and maybe which ones. If anyone knows anything about what's happening here in Columbus Ohio or wants to share in any way I'd be very happy to hear it.
Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎