Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • p3ss3ssod
    • Sep 4, 2015

Options For International Mego Fans?

I've not seen it discussed anywhere here, but has anyone outside of the U.S planning to collect the new Mego figures?

I'm going to try a service our post office offers that gives you a faux U.S address to use and then ships them on to Australia from
    there for a small surcharge. I've registered on Target's website but not done and order yet.

I want to avoid the inevitable eBay gouge if possible, was wondering if any other international collectors had things organised or a better option?
  • Bronxboykev
    Permanent Member
    • Mar 7, 2011

If I'm not mistaken Doc said in an interview yesterday Target.com will deliver internationally

Comment

• comicmike
      Persistent Member
      • Sep 22, 2009

How do I place an order for international delivery using Borderfree?

Through our partnership with Borderfree, international shipping is available to Canada and Mexico by visiting

intl.target.com

Here are the benefits you'll experience with Borderfree:
      View product prices in your local currency.
      Guaranteed order totals at checkout.
      Cost effective international shipping.
      Shop an assortment of merchandise designated for international delivery.
      Safe and secure international purchases managed by Borderfree.

International shipping costs vary based on shipping speed, number and weight of items, and the destination country. Shipping costs are calculated and guaranteed during Borderfree international checkout. Your order total will display in your preferred currency, including all shipping costs, applicable duties and taxes imposed by Customs and revenue authorities in the destination country.

You’ll be quoted an estimated delivery date at the time of checkout based on your destination and shipping methods. Once you complete your order, we ship your item(s) to the Borderfree shipping hub in the United States. Borderfree then ships your order to its international destination. Your credit card will be billed by Borderfree when your international order is shipped.

To learn more about Borderfree, visit shop.borderfree.com/help.

Comment

• p3ss3ssod
        • Sep 4, 2015

Target's definition of 'international shipping' extends only to Mexico and Canada, unfortunately.

Looks like I'm out of luck, my Shopmate address was rejected. After doing checkout and payment I then received an Order Cancelled email and since found others saying Target.com doesn't support ShopMate's forwarding address.

I'm thinking I'm just going to avoid this line now, I love my mego toys but not at eBay gouge + harsh international shipping prices.

Comment

• libby 1957dog
          Persistent Member
          • Sep 3, 2009

Originally posted by Bronxboykev
          If I'm not mistaken Doc said in an interview yesterday Target.com will deliver internationally
          yeah sadly doc was misinformed ,and in spite of this information

Can Target deliver to the UK?
          US retailer Target has launched an international version of its website, making its products available to UK shoppers for the very first time. ... When international guests visit Target.com, they will be taken to the new portal, where they can designate the country they would like to ship to and also choose their currency.30 Oct 2015

id been up and at it for a couple of hours ,finally get wonderwoman in my cart ,go to check out ,struggle to correct the address choices ,
          contact the help desk chat thing

and get this

Richard: Hi! My name is Richard. How can I help you today?
          Me: hi im in the uk and have 2 items in my order and am having problems checking out
          Richard: Where would you like to ship the item?
          Me: to me in the uk
          Richard: I am sorry Christopher. We don't ship to UK currently.
          Richard: Can I help you with anything else?
          Richard: Thanks for visiting Target.com. I hope you'll visit us again soon!

Chat has ended. Have another question?
          Call us at: 1-800-591-3869
          The agent has ended the chat.

disappointing to say the least

oh well i guess ill not be able to participate in the new mego experience with you guys and will reman batman and wonderwoman less

oh well more for you guys over there

if anyone can pick up a extra one of batman and wonderwoman please let me know
          thanks

Comment

• Mary Canary
            Career Member
            • Jun 21, 2017

^ That sucks.
            Yeah, it does not look like Target ships outside of US, Canada, and Mexico.
            I am in Canada and had to scramble friends and family in the US to help me.
            Hopefully someone Stateside can pick up an extra for you!

Comment

• Brown Bear
              Still Old School
              • Feb 14, 2008

One figure is $15 us or $20 cdn
              Shipping for one figure is $30 cdn
              Do the math.

Hoping Mego strikes a deal with Walmart soon.
              Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• TrekStar
                Trek or Treat
                • Jan 20, 2011

Originally posted by Brown Bear
                One figure is $15 us or $20 cdn
                Shipping for one figure is $30 cdn
                Do the math.

Hoping Mego strikes a deal with Walmart soon.
                That would be good, just because wasn't Walmart at one time Kresges?

Comment

• PNGwynne
                  Master of Fowl Play
                  • Jun 5, 2008

No, that was K-Mart.
                  WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• TrekStar
                    Trek or Treat
                    • Jan 20, 2011

Originally posted by PNGwynne
                    No, that was K-Mart.
                    Oops my bad it was (is) K-Mart, to bad Toys R US went under, I'm wondering if they would have got them instead of
                    Target?

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎