PDA

View Full Version : New 8 inch bodies?

Werewolf
Jul 11, '18, 5:03 PM
Did they finally get rid of the rubber bands?

JediJaida
Jul 11, '18, 5:08 PM
I'd like an answer as well.

fun guy
Jul 11, '18, 5:15 PM
I'd like an answer as well.
Yeah,i'd like an answer too!

The Bat
Jul 11, '18, 9:00 PM
Well, from just one look at the new Star Trek Sulu figure I knew something was different. I realized it was the upper part of the "Trek" body now has the bulked up shoulders and the swivel biceps. That in itself is a big improvement, because the larger shoulders prevent the arms from being sucked inside the torso. :wink:

TrekStar
Jul 11, '18, 9:35 PM
Curious to know how the Gorn body will look like?

cdhall
Jul 11, '18, 11:34 PM
Well, from just one look at the new Star Trek Sulu figure I knew something was different. I realized it was the upper part of the "Trek" body now has the bulked up shoulders and the swivel biceps. That in itself is a big improvement, because the larger shoulders prevent the arms from being sucked inside the torso. :wink:

Awesome!

Ivaniski
Jul 11, '18, 11:43 PM
I'm hoping all the "Star trek crew" figures have the same facial paint color as Sulu, and not a variety of skin colors to the crew.

houseofdracula
Jul 12, '18, 10:57 AM
A new female body would be Great too!

JediJaida
Jul 14, '18, 12:50 PM
Yes, please!!!

drmego
Jul 14, '18, 11:17 PM
Mego is using my drmego body for the 8 inch because we had no time to tool a new body along with the new 14 inch ones we had to do.
We did have to change the neck plug in order for the factory to meet the tight deadlines for production.

JediJaida
Jul 14, '18, 11:32 PM
What about the female body?

cdhall
Jul 14, '18, 11:52 PM
I'm hoping all the "Star trek crew" figures have the same facial paint color as Sulu, and not a variety of skin colors to the crew.

I’d prefer Kirk, Spock, Sulu and M’Benga to all have appropriately different skin colors, but I’d be OK with Kirk, Spock and Sulu being the same color.

CrimsonGhost
Jul 14, '18, 11:56 PM
I'm going to bed, but I can't wait to read this thread tomorrow!

Remco Monster
Jul 14, '18, 11:57 PM
We did have to change the neck plug in order for the factory to meet the tight deadlines for production.

Change it how? Not that it matters, but now you have me curious.