Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MEGO Returns, Wonder Woman tv series line and FTC???

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kingkongsy
    • Oct 3, 2017

MEGO Returns, Wonder Woman tv series line and FTC???

What is going on? The return of MEGO is a welcomed idea because we ALL LOVE MEGO toys and they are the reason we are all here. I feel like we are travelling back in time but how will this affect Figures Toy Company and the other companies in the 8 and 12 in Megostyle world? I have been buying the FTC KISS figures since series 1 back in 2012. In the last few years I have seen FTC hit some highs and reach some lows in production quality. Many of us have had to resort to fixing,adjusting,replacing bodies,costumes,hair and other things that FTC got wrong. With the return of the MEGO company, many questions are now floating around. I had emailed FTC regarding them getting a Wonder Woman tv series (Lynda Carter) line started about 1 yr ago. FTC was quick to fire back stating that they were NOT going to pay Lynda Carter for a license to use her likeness. It's 1 year later and now FTC is creating that exact Wonder Woman line which makes me wonder what is going on? The most recent WW line has some of worst neck and design problems coupled with ill fitting costumes that really ruined this long awaited line. Is the new tv series line aimed at covering up this failure? Some of the past FTC lines like Dallas,Dukes of Hazard, Gilligans Island,Sonic Boom and KISS Monster have been very low sellers and could have probably been avoided. FTC has made some pretty rough times, Mego coming into the picture has me more puzzled now but happy.
Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎