PDA

View Full Version : LaserMego preview

pmwasson
May 24, '18, 9:46 PM
Here are some of the things I will be bringing to Mego Meet 2018

http://megomuseum.com/community/attachment.php?attachmentid=22881&d=1527216218

PNGwynne
May 24, '18, 9:59 PM
I see some old favorites and that Acroyear looks great. I'm looking forward to talking with you about a custom van idea.

ScottA
May 24, '18, 10:29 PM
Nice nice. I see a few things I'll get.

Brown Bear
May 25, '18, 4:29 AM
Your stuff looks amazing as always Paul.

Mego Milk
May 25, '18, 5:24 AM
HAMMER!

Need the hammer for my Beta Ray Bill!

palitoy
May 25, '18, 6:28 AM
wow. neeeeeeeeeed acroyear.

megowgsh
May 25, '18, 7:12 AM
Please bring an extra ZAP!!! Guaranteed sale! :)

drquest
May 25, '18, 7:13 AM
That Acroyear is awesome! Is is 1 of 1?

pmwasson
May 25, '18, 10:03 AM
Thanks. Acroyear is my entry for the bandwidth custom auction this year:

http://megomuseum.com/community/attachment.php?attachmentid=22887&d=1527260590

Goblin19
May 25, '18, 12:48 PM
Love the Supermobile. Hope there's one left Saturday since I don't think I can make Friday.

sprytel
May 25, '18, 2:22 PM
Phenomenal stuff!

WannabeMego
May 26, '18, 2:08 PM
I'm just the 'Guy Friday' that shows up every year...BUT...I may have to jump on that Acroyear...I'm REALLY diggin' that!!!

cjefferys
May 26, '18, 2:32 PM
Yeah, that Acroyear looks great!

Blue Meanie
May 27, '18, 12:20 PM
I'm just the 'Guy Friday' that shows up every year...BUT...I may have to jump on that Acroyear...I'm REALLY diggin' that!!!

Now this sucks...Tom is driving and that means I can't even get a bid in on the auction. I know if I do...he'll just leave me in Ohio and go home with my stuff lol.

I echo everyone elses comment on Acroyear...AWESOME!!!

Madcap70
May 27, '18, 1:53 PM
Oh man are those acroyer parts going to be on your website?

scott metzger
May 29, '18, 11:31 AM
Fantasticar. Old fashioned, classic, bath tub Fantasticar. What are the dimensions on that?

pmwasson
May 29, '18, 12:27 PM
Fantasticar. Old fashioned, classic, bath tub Fantasticar. What are the dimensions on that?

I believe it's around 10"x6"x4". the 4 figures can sit or stand pretty easily.

- Paul

scott metzger
May 29, '18, 4:41 PM
I believe it's around 10"x6"x4". the 4 figures can sit or stand pretty easily.

- Paul

That would fit in the duffel bag I'm bringing to fly stuff home in. :) That is honestly one of the coolest things I've seen in quite a while, and something I could have seen Mego making...

MLoudin
May 31, '18, 7:49 AM
Awesome as always!

nubee
Jun 3, '18, 10:19 PM
I wished some of the stuffs are available on the lasermego' site so I can purchase 'em. 😞

scott metzger
Jun 5, '18, 3:45 PM
And I left with my Fantasticar!!!:grin: Best part: I had three different people at the Meet ask me if I had the chance to pick it up after reading this thread. That's the kind of atmosphere there I was talking about in the other threads...

samurainoir
Jun 5, '18, 4:21 PM
Every single year, just when you think Paul can't top himself, he delivers another knock-out.

That Acroyear was likely the most talked about and sought after piece in the auction. At least one guy named Scott went home happy. 8)

Blue Meanie
Jun 5, '18, 10:58 PM
Every single year, just when you think Paul can't top himself, he delivers another knock-out.

That Acroyear was likely the most talked about and sought after piece in the auction. At least one guy named Scott went home happy. 8)

I really did try to get that figure...but I had to tap out at $250. I hope Paul makes more of them.

scott metzger
Jun 6, '18, 8:43 AM
The thing about Acroyear: you can make him in multiple colors just like the original. :grin: Also wound up getting some of the cool, smaller accessories he had available: Gambit charged cards, Marvel's Claw hand, Jimmy Olsen's signal watch and Ma Hunkel's bucket-covered head. Really great stuff.