PDA

View Full Version : Mego Meet 2018 Roll Call -- Who's In?!

megowgsh
May 24, '18, 5:47 AM
I'm in and in a big way. I'll be your Master of Ceremonies for the inaugural Customego Hall of Fame gala Friday night!

Who else is in and how are you planning to participate?!

batmanmc
May 24, '18, 6:31 AM
I am in and im batman

Bronxboykev
May 24, '18, 7:01 AM
I'm in Can't wait!!! Got some posters for the dealers room as always, if there's room in the car then there may be a special display! Till next week my friends!!! We are a week AWAY!

palitoy
May 24, '18, 8:43 AM
Favour to ask for those of you on teh Facebook.

If you're coming, can you please mark yourself as "Going" on the event page?

https://www.facebook.com/events/168422720486543/

Thanks!

Brown Bear
May 24, '18, 12:09 PM
I’ll be there for my second Meet and this time bring my twelve year old twin boys with me, who have never flown before.
We’re all very excited! They’re pretty pumped about Mike’s Batmobile!
I can’t wait to see all u guys agin!

rche
May 24, '18, 12:33 PM
..... please mark yourself as "Going" on the event page?

https://www.facebook.com/events/168422720486543/
!

done !

pmwasson
May 24, '18, 1:32 PM
I'll be there

CrimsonGhost
May 24, '18, 1:43 PM
I'll be there, likely bleary eyed and exhausted.

noelani72
May 24, '18, 2:55 PM
The Boy and I will be there. Two tables this year as home base as I'll prolly just build a figure as is becoming my norm over the weekend.

We're bringing Austin a projector. ;-)

SAS-KY
May 24, '18, 4:44 PM
My Brother and I will be there late Thursday night with lots of Megos, Some Super Joe and some 12 inch GI Joe!

PNGwynne
May 24, '18, 5:54 PM
I'll be there Friday around lunchtime (I'm not sure yet how early "early check-in" is).

Bringing the A-E Penguin gear and preparing to hijack the Batmobile.

VintageMike
May 24, '18, 6:15 PM
I'll there, arriving Thursday. This will be Meet #11 for me, which blows my mind. My participation will the usual, walking around, catching up with everyone, then hopefully snagging a "special" item which I wil proceed to parade around like a kid on Christmas day! This was actually as close as I've ever been to getting a table but I decided I just wasn't there yet in terms of having goods to sell. It's actually a struggle to get through my workday now, as mentally I'll already on the road/there.

EMCE Hammer
May 24, '18, 7:28 PM
I am going to try to make an appearance since it's so close to home this year.

ScottA
May 24, '18, 10:36 PM
Both boys and myself will attend as will my wife for the first time.

Loooking forward to seeing everyone and setting up all the past exclusives display. Plase don't forget to bring it if you are on the list to, and that includes me, lol.

I'm actullay taking all of next week off (since we have Monday off anyway) and the following Monday so one more day of work. Hopefully it doesn't drag along to bad.

trekman101
May 24, '18, 11:47 PM
I’ll be there with my son
As usual I will have tons of re mego old and new:grin:

darklord1967
May 25, '18, 11:46 AM
My assistant Charles and I will be there again, reping 9ART Custom Collectible Creations and my Legends Of Gotham City collection!

justzeg18
May 25, '18, 8:34 PM
Looking forward to it.

Godzilla
May 26, '18, 10:21 AM
The Godzilla fam is excited to return to the Meet!

WannabeMego
May 26, '18, 2:05 PM
I'll be there Thursday to Help with any Last Minute things to Setup, then I evolve into a Social Butterfly, Welcoming My Extended Family I haven't seen in a Year ;)

cjefferys
May 26, '18, 2:35 PM
I guess I'll be there sometime Thursday, coming down with the Canadian contingent. Unfortunately I likely won't evolve into a social butterfly like Tom, but I'll try my best. :smiley1:

PNGwynne
May 26, '18, 3:27 PM
I "know" several people here from attending in Wheeling, but I hope folks will consider name tags with their first name and their forum ID. That would really help me coordinate avatars with names and faces.

Type3Toys
May 27, '18, 8:28 AM
I will be there this year. I will be arriving on Thursday. Will have my full custom display and have a few wolfman and mummy figures for sale too.

almitysufx
May 28, '18, 7:21 AM
I'll be stopping by and bringing my wife for the first time. We should get there noonish Friday. Not sure if i'm bringing much of anything, just looking forward to hanging out and getting away from work for a few days.

Random Axe
May 28, '18, 3:13 PM
I'll be stopping by and bringing my wife for the first time. We should get there noonish Friday. Not sure if i'm bringing much of anything, just looking forward to hanging out and getting away from work for a few days.

You've been missed the last couple years. If you still have one bring an ultraman. I shoulda grabbed one of yours a long time ago

Grimjohn
May 28, '18, 4:52 PM
My wife, Cindy and I will be there. We will be arriving Thursday afternoon. I will have two tables this year as I am bringing a massive Infinity Gauntlet themed diorama. We are looking forward to seeing everyone!!!

scott metzger
May 29, '18, 11:05 AM
Plane and hotel reservations made and quadruple checked. Should be there mid-Friday.