Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SAS-KY
    • Jun 12, 2014

Show Schedule?

Since this will be our first time at a Mego Meet I was wondering if there is a show schedule yet.

Curious as to when the auction will be, when speakers are planned, load in for dealers, show floor hours and just about anything else.

Looking forward to the show!

Steve
  • Bronxboykev
    Permanent Member
    • Mar 7, 2011

There will be an Itinerary for Saturday's events, but for those who paid the $25 family show entrance fee you will have access to the dealer rooms on Friday and Saturday, Friday the set up usually kicks off as soon as EMCEHAMMER AKA Steve opens the dealer room for setup and that's usually pretty early. Saturday Panels depending on the amount of presenters can start as early as 11:00 AM The Auction is always the last event of the Meet late Saturday.

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
      Moderation Engineer
      • Aug 14, 2003

Hey Steve - load-in will begin at 8am on Friday and will continue until 6pm. There are no "official activities" on Friday except for the Customizers' HOF dinner. On Saturday, we will have presentations from Random Noir, Marty Abrams and the customs auction. I am still working on the schedule with the parties involved.

Comment

• RobTMego
        Career Member
        • Mar 15, 2013

On Saturday, we will have presentations from Random Noir, Marty Abrams (pinching myself)and the customs auction. I am still working on the schedule with the parties involved.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎