PDA

View Full Version : Mego Meet Vintage 12 Inch GI Joe And Super Joe Request List

SAS-KY
May 16, '18, 6:55 AM
With Mego Meet quickly coming up, I thought I would see what vintage 12 inch GI Joe or Super Joe items folks would like us to bring.

We only have 1 table so I don't know how much room we'll have, and we have a lot of Mego items to bring.

So if there is a specific GI Joe or Super Joe item or items you would like, let us know and if we have it we'll bring it. We have boxed and loose items, complete sets or individual pieces as well.

Now we will have 5 tables full of vintage GI Joe and Super Joe at the Kentucky GI Joe Toy Expo in Louisville July 28th if you can make it to that show. (www.kygijoe.com) https://www.facebook.com/Kygijoe-505039822857577/

Looking forward to our first Mego Meet

Steve

Brown Bear
May 16, '18, 7:04 AM
Already messaged you what Iím looking for Steve.
Look forward to meeting you at the Meet.

batmanmc
May 16, '18, 8:01 AM
I look forward to seeing the gi joe

PNGwynne
May 16, '18, 8:14 PM
Action Man Power Hog ATV--and looking forward to some ancillary Joe goodness amongst the Mego gold.

rche
May 17, '18, 10:21 AM
superJoe parts and pieces would be great if you have incomplete figures. Especially for the non-fleshtone bodies.

drquest
May 17, '18, 10:42 AM
I'd love to come but won't be able to. I'd be interested in any early brass rivet Joes or even body parts.

darkbros
May 17, '18, 11:05 AM
superJoe parts and pieces would be great if you have incomplete figures. Especially for the non-fleshtone bodies.

I will be unable to make it but I too would be interested in purchasing parts for SuperJoes from you. Please post what you have for sale or please respond to the PM I just sent you.

SAS-KY
May 17, '18, 2:27 PM

Any specific parts you are looking for or figures? I probably have all of them, but can't bring them all. :)

SAS-KY
May 17, '18, 2:29 PM
I'd love to come but won't be able to. I'd be interested in any early brass rivet Joes or even body parts.

We'll have a whole lot of GI Joe stuff at the Kentucky GI Joe Toy Expo, plus the Expo has expanded for even more dealers this year, primarily GI Joe. You should check it out. www.kygijoe.com

drquest
May 18, '18, 10:37 AM
We'll have a whole lot of GI Joe stuff at the Kentucky GI Joe Toy Expo, plus the Expo has expanded for even more dealers this year, primarily GI Joe. You should check it out. www.kygijoe.com

I would love to, and would consider getting a table or two to sell, but I'm going to be two states away then....

Godzilla
May 19, '18, 12:51 PM
I'm always looking for Joe muscle bodies.

Random Axe
May 20, '18, 7:13 PM
I'm interested is any super joe figures that aren't disentigrated! The shield, luminous. love those if available

SAS-KY
May 21, '18, 8:32 AM
I'm interested is any super joe figures that aren't disentigrated! The shield, luminous. love those if available

Well other than GOR, they all have disintegrated unfortunately. However, they can be rebuilt. I will try to bring a selection of rebuilt figures.

SAS-KY
May 21, '18, 8:34 AM
I'm always looking for Joe muscle bodies.

Any particular MB figure? We probably have most except for the AA MB Commander.

Also are you looking for them to be rebuilt or loose parts?

Godzilla
May 21, '18, 7:50 PM
Parts myself.

Bronxboykev
May 23, '18, 8:31 AM
If the Price is Right i'm looking for a paths of danger outfit and Invisible danger outfit, complete loose or on a beater card to rip it off of.

cjefferys
May 23, '18, 9:13 AM
Well other than GOR, they all have disintegrated unfortunately. However, they can be rebuilt. I will try to bring a selection of rebuilt figures.

Yep, Gor is the only one who doesn't disintegrate (different type of joints), finding intact examples of any of the others is impossible at this point. I'd definitely be interested in any rebuilt Super Joes you may have though.

Random Axe
May 23, '18, 8:50 PM
Yep, Gor is the only one who doesn't disintegrate (different type of joints), finding intact examples of any of the others is impossible at this point. I'd definitely be interested in any rebuilt Super Joes you may have though.

What Chris says. I'm down for refurbished Super Joe!