X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blue Meanie
    Banned
    • Jun 23, 2001

Mego Meet Customizers...

I used to work for a printing company that made book binders. Book Binders have vinyl used in the making of the covers. Here are some swatches of some of the colors I have. These are only 3 that I have taken pics of so far. Should be about 5 more colors after this set. Should I bring these? Probably be available by the foot. Most of the rolls I have of these are 2 ft wide rolls so essentially you'll be getting 1ft long by 2 feet wide swatches for whichever color you'd like. Hope to post swatches of the other colors I have before the end of the day:

The last pic is a close up of the right 2 swatches on the second pic. This is on swatch with emerald green on one side and textured emerald green on the other...just wanted to show that you basically get a 2 for 1 type of deal if you want this swatch...you could use it for either or
    Last edited by Blue Meanie; May 12, '18, 2:54 PM. Reason: Rolls were 2 ft wide and NOT 3 ft
  • megowgsh
    Customego HoF Curator
    • Nov 19, 2003

I would definitely be interested in seeing these in person. Please do bring what you can in as many colors as you have. Thank you!
    Check out ALL my customs at https://www.facebook.com/megowgshcustoms

Comment

• Mego Milk
      Custom Mego Maker
      • Jun 3, 2007

vinyl capes?
      maybe yes!

Comment

• batmanmc
        mego batman collector
        • Jun 22, 2004

Originally posted by mego milk