Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • drakghoulie
    • Feb 20, 2008

Enterprise playset?

Any idea when we might see the enterprise? Any Idea how close it will be to the original?`any plans for an engineering section?, shuttle craft? transporter room?. I have heard it'll be around $50.00. Any and all info appreciated. Thanks, Drakghoulie
  • Commander Loskene
    • Feb 24, 2008

No idea but with the return of star trek mego, we all hope a lot of new toys.

For me the best is a mission gamma 6.

But the beautiful beautiful brige, it will be that of didadisplays.
    Space Command Center Displayset .

Long life and prosper .

Comment

• Action Martin
      Persistent Member
      • Dec 30, 2007

I'm pretty sure that you can snag an original and complete Mego Enterprise bridge for around $50 on eBay. And don't forget the Dida playsets. They are beautiful.
      Scott

Comment

• Captain
        Fighting the good fight!
        • Jun 17, 2001

Even though they used a classic Mego playset for the pictures, didnt Paul say that DST was looking at doing their own take on the bridge? I know I saw that somewhere...it stuck in my head as odd, since they were being so slavish to keeping the repro figures so accurate.
        Personally, I wish DST would do some more stations to go with the command chair thats currently out. A well made helm console and chairs....maybe a Command Intelligence (science) station....these would all be great!! Ditch the Art Asylum figures that will no doubt come with them, and add the EMCE figures...Perfection!!!
        "Crayons taste like purple!"

Comment

• Action Martin
          Persistent Member
          • Dec 30, 2007

Originally posted by Captain
          Even though they used a classic Mego playset for the pictures, didnt Paul say that DST was looking at doing their own take on the bridge? I know I saw that somewhere...it stuck in my head as odd, since they were being so slavish to keeping the repro figures so accurate.
          You may be right as I don't follow most of the threads about the Star Trek repros. I've debated back and forth about them but I'm not a real "Trekker". Although the more I watch the original series on TV Land, the more that I would like them. I'm going to see how this Khan thing goes before I make a final decision.

But back to the bridge. I think Paul may have mentioned something about a new style bridge but I really don't know. I'd be surprised if EmCe did make one as the originals are pretty easy to come by and Scott's displays are wonderful "extensions" of the original. There's a guy on eBay that sells custom Transporter Rooms for around $45.00.
          Scott

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎