PDA

View Full Version : Thursday pre meet up???

Brue
Mar 20, '18, 12:10 PM
Is there a Thursday night plan?

I am local (20 minute drive) and would be willing to have people over, but I don't have a comic shop like Art so....

What else?

EMCE Hammer
Mar 20, '18, 9:02 PM
Working on something with a couple others. Will keep everyone posted.

megowgsh
Mar 21, '18, 7:47 AM
I'll be in Thursday

Brown Bear
Mar 21, '18, 8:19 AM
Me and my two sons will be landing Thursday around 7:30pm. If anyone else is landing around the same time and wants to share a cab to the hotel, let me know.

Grimjohn
Mar 21, '18, 5:48 PM
Cindy and I will be arriving in Columbus Thursday...oh, I mean Cathy and me, Jerry...

darklord1967
Mar 21, '18, 6:04 PM
My assistant Charles and I will be arriving on Thursday afternoon. I will undoubtedly have my hands full receiving the big UPS ground shipment containing all of my displays. And then, I will be holed-up in my room all Thursday afternoon and overnight, making last minute adjustments to my figures / display pieces right up until Friday’s set-up. But I am DEFINITELY planning to attend the MEGO Suite this year to socialize with my buds!

RobTMego
Mar 22, '18, 10:18 AM
Best guess should be at hotel thursday by 3PM check in

Brown Bear
May 9, '18, 9:30 AM
Working on something with a couple others. Will keep everyone posted.

Any update on a Thursday meet up? As mentioned above, my boys and I will land around 7:30pm and where my kids have never been on a plane or out of Atlantic Canada, not sure what condition they'll be in by a full day of travel but want to keep my options open.

Man I am siked for this!!!

pmwasson
May 9, '18, 12:03 PM
I'm guessing I'll arrive around 6pm on Thursday.

Bronxboykev
May 9, '18, 2:46 PM
Don't know yet if we will be arriving Wednesday or Thursday, currently we are booked Thursday to Sunday but would like to get 1 more day out of it.

Blue Meanie
May 9, '18, 9:24 PM
Don't know yet if we will be arriving Wednesday or Thursday, currently we are booked Thursday to Sunday but would like to get 1 more day out of it.

Ditto for the Ligotti's

EMCE Hammer
May 10, '18, 12:34 PM
"Durgos" Dan Pearson is in charge of a field trip to Big Fun Columbus Thursday evening for those that need a little early toy debauchery. We don't have access to the hotel exhibition space until Friday.

batmanmc
May 10, '18, 2:02 PM
I will be in sometime overnight thursday early am friday .

VintageMike
May 12, '18, 5:07 PM
Arriving Thursday, but can't speak to how up I'll be for a field trip after the drive.

ScottA
May 13, '18, 9:13 PM
We'll be there Thursday. But with my wife coming this year and extra stops on the way up I'm sure it will be later than last year, possibly after dinner. But we'll see.

David Lee
May 17, '18, 1:20 PM
I'm around too... i'd be down for a meet up.

David Lee
May 17, '18, 1:21 PM
We don't have access to the hotel exhibition space until Friday.

Boo! :(

Brown Bear
May 22, '18, 9:33 AM
Me and my two sons will be landing Thursday around 7:30pm. If anyone else is landing around the same time and wants to share a cab to the hotel, let me know.

Update for me. Decided to save the hassle of cab fare and rented a car for the weekend. So if anyone is arriving before 7:30pm and needs a ride to the hotel let me know. For my first Meet, Rob T let me hitch a ride with him and it was really appreciated, so I'm happy to pay it forward.

RobTMego
May 25, '18, 10:24 AM
Just double checked flight info, I will be landing at 1:42PM thursday if anyone wants to share a lift or taxi ride?

palitoy
May 30, '18, 9:16 AM
Probably won't be there until 9pm or so but will require at least one beer before snoozing.

cjefferys
May 30, '18, 8:25 PM
Oh hell, I'll need more than one, sleeping in a strange bed and all. :smiley1: But you'll be driving all day (greatly appreciated!) so that will probably help you snooze after all that!

noelani72
May 30, '18, 8:29 PM
we will be rolling in thursday - probably late afternoon since The Boy got forced to work a 12hr shift tonight....

trekman101
May 31, '18, 1:01 PM
Should get in before midnight