PDA

View Full Version : Mego Meet Exclusives on Display at MM2018

ScottA
Mar 17, '18, 11:09 AM
Hey All,

Last year we talked about having all the past Mego Meet exclusives on display in one spot and with the official announcement to our new venue I thought I'd ask and see if you all were still interested in trying to do this. I can bring a few but I do not have them all.

Here's a list on past exclusives as best I can remember.

2004 - Invisible Man (Chad & Sean)
2005 - Uncle Jesse (NEED IT)
2006 - Jet Jungle (BlueMeanie)
2007 - Ghost Rider (BlueMeanie)
2008 - Mighty Mightor (BlueMeanie)
2009 - Dr. Kromedome (Rche)
2010 - Indiana Jones (BlueMeanie)
2011 - Harry Mudd (Rche)
2012 - Pulsar (RobTMego)
2013 - Snyderman (VintageMike)
2014 - Lone Ranger & Tonto (Chad & Sean)
2015 - Super-Soldier (Chad & Sean)
2016 - Knight of Darkness (ScottA)
2017 - Electra Woman (VintageMike)
2018 - Thundarr (ScottA)

If you are interested in helping to do this and are coming to the show post what you can bring and I'll update the list. Hopefully since Steve knows the layout he'll have a good place for them for display. I'll also make some cards to put in front of them.

Anyway, let me know if you guys are up for this, what you think and if you want to help.

Thanks,
Scott

cjefferys
Mar 17, '18, 11:25 AM
Unfortunately I do not have any to share, but I'd love to see a display like this.

huedell
Mar 17, '18, 12:46 PM
Wasn't a joke you were playing, Scott? Cause, I believe that, ironically (what with the blank space), 2005 was the Invisible Man.

palitoy
Mar 17, '18, 1:05 PM
04 was invisible man
05 was uncle jesse

ScottA
Mar 17, '18, 3:45 PM
04 was invisible man
05 was uncle jesse

Post edited.

rche
Mar 17, '18, 7:49 PM
sounds like a great display!
pretty sure I have a Kromedome and Harry Mudd somewhere. Let me know if you need them.

EMCE Hammer
Mar 17, '18, 10:57 PM
I can bring Snyderman if it helps.

ScottA
Mar 18, '18, 11:34 AM
sounds like a great display!
pretty sure I have a Kromedome and Harry Mudd somewhere. Let me know if you need them.

Are you coming to the Meet or would you need to ship them to me?

ScottA
Mar 18, '18, 11:34 AM
I can bring Snyderman if it helps.

That would be great.

megowgsh
Mar 18, '18, 11:46 AM
I have two versions of Snyderman and one of Super Solider

rche
Mar 18, '18, 4:36 PM
Are you coming to the Meet or would you need to ship them to me?

currently planning on coming to the meet. Probably coming in on Fri.

noelani72
Mar 18, '18, 8:30 PM
according to The Boy, between my stuff and his, we have all MM figures except for:

Harry Mudd
Mightor
Jet Jungle
Uncle Jesse

Blue Meanie
Mar 19, '18, 12:24 AM
If you want I can bring Jet Jungle, Mightor, Ghost Rider, and Indiana Jones. Let me know.

RobTMego
Mar 19, '18, 7:28 AM
I have 2012 - Pulsar I can bring, just let me know?

VintageMike
Mar 19, '18, 5:55 PM
Keep me posted.
I'm selective but I have Ghost Rider, Harry Mudd(have to check with my stored Star Trek stuff though). Snyderman and Electra Woman. Think most of these were name already but it's good to have back up.

ScottA
Mar 19, '18, 9:53 PM
Ok. I've updated the list with the figures people are assigned to bring. Between Chad, Berto, Mike, Rob, Rche and myself we should have them all on display.

Thank you all.

**Austin - please bring the ones from the auctions. If anyone coming won the different Lone Ranger/Tonto, white Knight of Darkness or Electra Woman/Dynagirl auction figures and can bring them that would be awesome. But it isn't neccessary.

Brown Bear
Mar 20, '18, 11:02 AM
Looking forward to seeing them all, especially Pulsar.

Brue
Mar 20, '18, 5:15 PM
That would be a wickedly cool display!

batmanmc
Apr 2, '18, 11:42 AM
I ave the two pack lone ranger and tonto i can bring

Cornelius POTA
Apr 25, '18, 3:20 PM
Any Mego Meet 2018 tee shirts available for sale?

Random Axe
Apr 25, '18, 3:52 PM
Keep me posted.
I'm selective but I have Ghost Rider, Harry Mudd(have to check with my stored Star Trek stuff though). Snyderman and Electra Woman. Think most of these were name already but it's good to have back up.

I'll bring the white Knight of Darkness

ScottA
May 5, '18, 5:34 PM
I'll bring the white Knight of Darkness

That would be great Scott.

I'm also looking for the single box Lone Ranger & Tonto figures if any one has a set and the Bizarro Super-Soldier from the auction.

Otherwise I think everything we've done in the past will be on display. Looking forward to seeing it come together.

ScottA
May 29, '18, 8:52 PM
Just a quicke reminder to please don't forget your exclsuive meet display figure if on the list. I know some of us will be hitting the road in the morning (myself included).

Thanks again. Should be an awesome display.

ScottA
May 29, '18, 9:17 PM
Ok peeps just found out I made an error. Does anyone have the Uncle Jesse from 2005 they can bring?

VintageMike
May 30, '18, 8:13 PM
Electra Women packed.