• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Frank
    Veteran Member
    • May 2, 2009

Who’s got anything for trade?

Hey everyone!

I’ve got tons of Joe stuff to trade .... let me whatcha’ got and what you’re looking for!

Frank
  • drquest
    ~~/\~~\o/~~/\~~Shark!
    • Apr 17, 2012

Originally posted by Frank
    Hey everyone!

I’ve got tons of Joe stuff to trade .... let me whatcha’ got and what you’re looking for!

Frank
    Same here! I'm heavy on 1960's Joe stuff!
    Danny(Drquest)
    Captain Action HQ
    Retro shirts and stuff
    More retro shirts
    Stuff For Sale

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

Unfortunately, I'm looking for scare '80s-'90s South American Estrela stuff.
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Neutron X
        Persistent Member
        • Dec 22, 2007

I have some extras too. I need to take some pics that way it's easier way to trade.

Comment

• Makernaut
          Persistent Member
          • Jul 22, 2015

Originally posted by PNGwynne
          I am slowly gaining an interest in Foreign (to us) Joe stuff. Is Estrela the company that made the Falcon stuff? I read something about Falcon on the Museum several months back and had no idea what it was and then I noticed some stuff that Cotswold is selling that has this description:

This set is an homage to the Action Man Space Rangers and the Estrela sci-fi themed Falcon sets from the 1980s, with a little Super Joe thrown in. Designed with the aid of Sean Huxter and AA Designs, expect more of these style outfits in the coming months.
          http://www.gijoeelite.com/Galactic-R...er-Uniform-Set
          Last edited by Makernaut; Jan 15, '18, 9:58 PM.

Comment

• PNGwynne
            Master of Fowl Play
            • Jun 5, 2008

Yes, Palitoy Action man did some nice sci-fi themed Space Pirates. Estrela in South America did Falcon adventure and space sets, slightly more colorful and campy, around the same time (late '70s-early '80s).

The Loucoporbonecos site has a good overview of the Falcon releases by Estrela.
            WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Makernaut
              Persistent Member
              • Jul 22, 2015

Yes, Palitoy Action man did some nice sci-fi themed Space Pirates. Estrela in South America did Falcon adventure and space sets, slightly more colorful and campy, around the same time (late '70s-early '80s).

The Loucoporbonecos site has a good overview of the Falcon releases by Estrela.
              Thanks for the info!

I recognize the name you mentioned because Cotswold is partnering with that guy to sell a line of what I guess is repro or re-imagined stuff from the FALCON line.

From Cotswold's site:

Fortunately, there is a die-hard FALCON collector base in Brazil, with one such collector taking the initiative and starting his own custom 1/6 scale clothing business LoucoPorBonecos. Having inspected them firsthand, we can attest to their attention to detail. That is why we are proud to begin carrying their line this year, with plans to help expand their line in the coming months!
              https://www.gijoeelite.com/Green-Super-Bodysuit

I made a purchase from Cotswold's recently and they sent a catalog along. There was some really neat-o space stuff in it and when I checked their site, I saw the name Sean Huxter tied to some stuff. I followed his site for years and now you just dropped another name associated with that line. All of it has my interest piqued, at this point.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                Hi Ernie!!!
                • Feb 15, 2004

I got some stuff too.
                You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• thunderbolt
                  Hi Ernie!!!
                  • Feb 15, 2004

looking for a good Marine Helmet
                  You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• trekercollecter
                    Museum Patron
                    • May 22, 2008

I am looking for some adventure team figures to put my sets together. I don't need clothes just naked is fine as I have all the rest. I have a marketplace post with lots of trade stuff if interested. Thanks. TC

Comment

• thunderbolt
                      Hi Ernie!!!
                      • Feb 15, 2004

Got a Blonde Man of Action Talker for sale trade really nice, talks a little fast. He's on ebay, but I am looking for a talking Astronaut painted head, a firing jeep cannon, sure I can think of more.

Comment

• drquest
                        ~~/\~~\o/~~/\~~Shark!
                        • Apr 17, 2012

I'm looking for early brass rivet GiJoes, and any body parts, hands, feet, arms, etc...

Got some parts laying around, I'll take them!

I'll buy them or for trade I do I have a ton of vintage Joes, adventure team, etc... parts pieces, rarer stuff included! I also have lots of Captain Action, some Mego, some other 60's 70's stuff, 18" Kenner Aliens etc...

Danny(Drquest)
                        Captain Action HQ
                        Retro shirts and stuff
                        More retro shirts
                        Stuff For Sale

Comment

• Brown Bear
                          Still Old School
                          • Feb 14, 2008

I’m looking for some nude flocked Joe’s in decent condition:
                          Blonde with beard and KFG
                          Blonde without beard
                          Red with beard and KFG

Anyone have one for sale fire me a pm with prices. Thanks.
                          Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• VintageJoe70
                            Veteran Member
                            • Oct 12, 2016

Hi all...I am in need of some 70s joe pieces:

Animal trap and little red first aid box - from Jungle Survival set

Machete and sheath

Gold jewel from mummys tomb set
                            https://www.flickr.com/photos/148083...57673799016342

Comment

• Brue
                              User without title
                              • Sep 29, 2005

Really? I have a warehouse of that stuff.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎