X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kingdom warrior
    OH JES!!
    • Jul 21, 2005

Went to a Street fair today

Ok so I went with my Family today to a Street fair in Mamaroneck near where I live. Every Year we go and we have lot's of fun we find all kinds of goodies. My Son and I were disappointed that Archie Comics didn't have a booth setup like they normally do and there's a guy who owns a comic shop and I always get good deals from him he sells off all the stuff that just sits on his shelves...

I thought the Fair was going to be a bust and i wasn't going to find anything neat until I turned and layed my eyes on this Tank....I got it for virtually nothing the Guy had a military stand and had some really neat stuff but the Tank was impossible for me to pass up for the price he was selling it.

I got home and found out it's a 21st centurytoys 1:6 scale M5 Stuart Tank...It has a few missing pieces but I already tracked down where to restore it.

My Son absolutely flipped over it...and when I had bought it I was being stopped and people were asking me where did I get it...

Took some pics for scale

• Marvelmania
    A Ray of Sunshine
    • Jun 17, 2001

Real conversation piece and cool pick up! It's always fun to find something just when you think the days going to be a bust.

Comment

• HardyGirl
      Mego Museum's Poster Girl
      • Apr 3, 2007

Wow! That rocks! I love the little "story" you put together w/ you pics. (Mego Playhouse?) Congrats on your good deal!
      "Do you believe, you believe in magic?
      'Cos I believe, I believe that I do,
      Yes, I can see I believe that it's magic
      If your mission is magic your love will shine true."

Comment

• Remco Monster
        GLOWS in the Dark!
        • May 3, 2006

Awesome! Land Adventurer looks pretty happy!

Comment

• kingdom warrior
          OH JES!!
          • Jul 21, 2005

Originally posted by Tim Arnold
          Real conversation piece and cool pick up! It's always fun to find something just when you think the days going to be a bust.
          Thanks everyone Man I tell you I was sooooo bummed out just before I saw it and lo and Behold it made my day...I set up a nice place for it in my Living room Perfect ice breaker for people who visit my home..

and yes Hardy Girl I will eventually put some pics in the Playhouse

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎