Jun 15, '17, 10:21 PM
some new some old

https://sites.google.com/site/chickencoupcustoms/Home/mm003.JPG

Bronxboykev
Jun 15, '17, 10:57 PM
^^^^ Yes!!!^^^

CrimsonGhost
Jun 16, '17, 5:22 AM
Looks good!! Power Man and Iron Fist are fantastic!

TrekStar
Jun 16, '17, 1:39 PM
Great looking set of customs, I'm sure those will be scooped up at the meet.

darklord1967
Jun 17, '17, 11:17 PM
**no exaggeration**

I was standing around and chatting with someone on Friday night, when I happened to casually glance over at Brian's display of figures. I spotted the CATWOMAN figure and literally interrupted myself in mid-sentence by blurting "Holy smoke! Now THAT is one fine CATWOMAN figure!! My goodness, she is STUNNING!!

I'd NEVER experienced falling in love with a custom figure ON FIRST SIGHT like that!

Bronxboykev
Jun 18, '17, 4:50 AM
**no exaggeration**

I was standing around and chatting with someone on Friday night, when I happened to casually glance over at Brian's display of figures. I spotted the CATWOMAN figure and literally interrupted myself in mid-sentence by blurting "Holy smoke! Now THAT is one fine CATWOMAN figure!! My goodness, she is STUNNING!!

I'd NEVER experienced falling in love with a custom figure ON FIRST SIGHT like that!

I share your Sentiments Big Guy. So much I made sure it's coming back to the Bronx... unbeknownst to her I bought it for Marlene:)

argent007
Jun 20, '17, 12:46 PM
I appreciate the opportunity to add Nova and Hawkeye to my collection. These are the first customs that I purchased. I was also tempted by Venom and likely would have scooped up Spider Woman, but I think someone beat me to that figure.

Bronxboykev
Jun 20, '17, 2:01 PM
I appreciate the opportunity to add Nova and Hawkeye to my collection. These are the first customs that I purchased. I was also tempted by Venom and likely would have scooped up Spider Woman, but I think someone beat me to that figure.

lol That would be me I picked up Spiderwoman for me and Catwoman for the Mrs... Hawkeye was awesome!!! and i was pondering taking Venom Home as well

Blue Meanie
Jun 20, '17, 2:42 PM
This is the first year in a while that I didn't come home with a Leitner custom...but that didn't stop me from ordering one ;) The Scarlet Witch was very tempting and I almost pulled the trigger on her.

noelani72
Jun 20, '17, 6:42 PM
great stuff as usual. Great seeing ya!

argent007
Jun 20, '17, 7:02 PM
lol That would be me I picked up Spiderwoman for me and Catwoman for the Mrs... Hawkeye was awesome!!! and i was pondering taking Venom Home as well

Enjoy! I thanked bleit1701 and told him these were my first custom purchases. He said, "That's how it starts" or something similar. Then, at the Auction, I bid on his Batman & Robin and didn't win it, but scored Stiltman and Hobgobin. So, I'm off to a good start in building a custom collection. All of my purchases are exceptional. Hats off to all of the customizers.

Normally, after a convention, I second guess my purchases the next day. Not this time.

samurainoir
Jun 23, '17, 2:00 PM
As always, you make the most Mego-ey customs ever. Super happy you were able to make it, sorry you weren't able to join us for dinner. Hope I can spend more time hanging out with you next time I see you.