X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • miguet
    Persistent Member
    • Dec 11, 2007

CTVT New Website (Revamp)

It appears that CTVT did a revamp of their website in the past couple of days. Anyway, it looks better and easier to negivate than the old one.
  • Action Martin
    Persistent Member
    • Dec 30, 2007

I was at their site last night at 6 pm eastern and I when I went this morning it was totally different. You are right, it is easier to navigate and search. And look at all of those reduced prices!
    Scott

Comment

• censy
      thread killer
      • Sep 26, 2007

Just took a peek. The site revamp looks good. I wonder if this means they are going to produce new figures?

I know members here have had some issues with them, but I'd like to see them continue. I already have the Robin Hood, some Space 1999 and am thinking about getting the Knights.

Chris

Comment

• apes3978
        Permanent Member
        • Nov 19, 2005

Can you post a link to it?

Comment

• spaceace35
          Career Member
          • Feb 1, 2008

Originally posted by apes3978
          Can you post a link to it?

Classic TV Toys - Home

that should be it
          gotta love google
          Rockin Rebels

Comment

• miguet
            Persistent Member
            • Dec 11, 2007

Originally posted by censy
            Just took a peek. The site revamp looks good. I wonder if this means they are going to produce new figures?

I know members here have had some issues with them, but I'd like to see them continue. I already have the Robin Hood, some Space 1999 and am thinking about getting the Knights.

Chris
            When I first saw the new site, I was thinking the same thing about CTVT maybe preparing to produce new lines. Perhaps, they're liquidating old stock to prepare for a new and improved CTVT.

Oh, you might want to check their eBay auctions and compared prices for those Super Knights. I think they sell them cheaper on their eBay auctions as with some of their other lines. I gave in and purchased their 19 figure lot of all the figures from Robin Hood, Super Knights, Super Pirates, and Western Heroes for a low price. I hope to be getting them in the next couple of days.

Comment

• livnxxxl
              Megoholic RocketScientist
              • Oct 23, 2007

I like the new site look. Much easier to navigate and find what one is seeking expediently. Just the way I like it. I have did business with CTVT a couple of times before and they have been top notch in my book. Great customer service and very FAST delivery.
              Enjoy what you like, and let others enjoy what they like. (C) Azrak 2009

Too much space. Need more toys!

Check out the ever growing Mego like sized vehicles data base.

Comment

• Iron_fox85
                Veteran Member
                • Feb 14, 2008

oh wow!!!!!! 0w0 easy and i think i'll start buying moar figures......

In June Of 1938 A Hero Is Born...

Comment

• Hulk
                  Mayor of Megoville
                  • May 10, 2003

I'd love to see them make new figures, but I suspect this is just more of a push to sell their existing parts stock and remaining figures directly, since no one else is actively pushing them. If they were really revamping to make new item, they might have put some time into updating their content pages. Most of it is just copy and pasted from their old site. Its definitely an improved look though.

I wish them well. But I will be passing on the Evil Tuck Custom Figure

8 inch Evil Tuck action figure

Comment

• Action Martin
                    Persistent Member
                    • Dec 30, 2007

I did notice that they are listing the Robin Hood series as "Robin Hood & His Merry Men Series 1" now. Maybe it's a typo or maybe they are planning on a couple of villains.
                    Scott

Comment

• Edgaar
                      Museum Patron
                      • Dec 7, 2007

I hope they are expanding their lines - I've sent suggestions for some "non-licesend" items - Aliens, Monsters etc - Think Tomland, I'd also like to see someone do some cheaper repro hulk bodies in different colors
                      Edgaar
                      Delaware (no really... Delaware)

* Not sure where I'm going - but I'm pretty sure where I've been....
                      * not mego - but my customs - http://www.toymania.com/custom/Galle...ar/edgaar1.htm

sigpic

Comment

• livnxxxl
                        • Oct 23, 2007

Originally posted by Edgaar
                        I hope they are expanding their lines - I've sent suggestions for some "non-licesend" items - Aliens, Monsters etc - Think Tomland, I'd also like to see someone do some cheaper repro hulk bodies in different colors
                        I would like to see CTVT do more stuff as well. I like using the parts for customs. Some of their figures are not actually that bad for display. Perhaps they will do even better in the producton process if they decide to expand their lines.

Comment

• livnxxxl
                          • Oct 23, 2007

Originally posted by Action Martin
                          I did notice that they are listing the Robin Hood series as "Robin Hood & His Merry Men Series 1" now. Maybe it's a typo or maybe they are planning on a couple of villains.
                          Lets hope they continue to expand. After all the more the "Merry"ier.

Comment

• censy
                            thread killer
                            • Sep 26, 2007

Originally posted by Hulk
                            I'd love to see them make new figures, but I suspect this is just more of a push to sell their existing parts stock and remaining figures directly, since no one else is actively pushing them. If they were really revamping to make new item, they might have put some time into updating their content pages. Most of it is just copy and pasted from their old site. Its definitely an improved look though.

I wish them well. But I will be passing on the Evil Tuck Custom Figure

8 inch Evil Tuck action figure
                            Whoa. That is bizarre idea for a figure.

Chris

Comment

• Iron_fox85
                              Veteran Member
                              • Feb 14, 2008

i e mad monsters series 1 & 2---perhaps a new series? same for mad clowns? i'm planning to buy the mad clowns soon.

In June Of 1938 A Hero Is Born...

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎