Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Custom Heads Should I Bring to Mego Meet?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Re-Rooter
    Veteran Member
    • Jul 13, 2016

What Custom Heads Should I Bring to Mego Meet?

Since this is my first year and I have only had the chance to get to know a few of you so far, I would REALLY appreciate thoughts/opinions.
    I plan to bring about 20 re-rooted heads & about 5ish completed figures. I have several planned out already but I would feel bad if someone was hoping to see a certain character and I missed the mark. Here are a few I have planned, what do you think as far as "would I want to buy this?"
    - Jim Lee Rogue
    - John Byrne Storm
    - 1st Appearance Dazzler
    - 1st Appearance White Queen
    - Miss Marvel ( Black Suit Version)
    - Modern Polaris
    - MAYBE M'ress if I can pull it off!
    A lot of characters I'm not sure about (Valkyrie? Hellcat? Shadow Cat? Power Girl? Star Sapphire? Big Barda? Batwoman? Mera? TV/Movie Version Characters?)because what's the point of making something if you don't like it?
    Any RELEVANT ( if you don't like me that's fine, but please don't use those comments on this thread) thoughts, ideas and input is GREATLY appreciated!

-Diana
  • Blue Meanie
    Banned
    • Jun 23, 2001

If I had the talent that you and others have I'd bring them all if you can. I can tell you from being a part of every Meet that customizing is one of the main thrusts at the show. I sell and have given away a lot of original Mego parts/heads/clothing etc. Anyone that has been by my tables knows the amount of accessories and parts I have. Bring them all if you can. Hope that helps

Comment

• The Re-Rooter
      Veteran Member
      • Jul 13, 2016

Originally posted by Blue Meanie
      If I had the talent that you and others have I'd bring them all if you can. I can tell you from being a part of every Meet that customizing is one of the main thrusts at the show. I sell and have given away a lot of original Mego parts/heads/clothing etc. Anyone that has been by my tables knows the amount of accessories and parts I have. Bring them all if you can. Hope that helps
      Yes, thank you Blue Meanie!
      I have over 20 heads I haven't re-rooted yet because I have been finishing commissions and I want to do characters people want! And I worry that my likes differ from other folks. It's good to know that customizing is popular at the show- I may need some pieces and will hit you up! :P

-Diana

Comment

• Blue Meanie
        Banned
        • Jun 23, 2001

Originally posted by The Re-Rooter
        Yes, thank you Blue Meanie!
        I have over 20 heads I haven't re-rooted yet because I have been finishing commissions and I want to do characters people want! And I worry that my likes differ from other folks. It's good to know that customizing is popular at the show- I may need some pieces and will hit you up! :P

-Diana
        If you get a list together, message me and I will put together what I have and put it aside for ya.

Comment

• Mego Milk
          Custom Mego Maker
          • Jun 3, 2007

bring everything!

I will also have parts to sell this year!

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎